fourty eight

i decided to go alex's house and see what he was up too, i knocked on the door but he didn't answer. i opened up the door and followed the sound of his voice. i went to his studio room and i saw him standing with his eyes closed humming a song and his back facing me. he had on no shirt, and gray joggers with the top of his underwear showing.

"damn ma, what's your number?" i asked in a deep voice. he turned around and sighed.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"nothing, why?"

"cause you turned around and sighed when you seen me, and you normally smile at me"

"my bad, i'm just trying to finish this mash up and its getting stressful" i nodded and looked down.

"hey, don't think it's your fault" he lifted my chin up. i looked at him and he hugged me.

"i love you" he said.

"i love you too" his phone went off and he went and grabbed it from across the room reading it. he threw his phone and started running his fingers through his hair.

"what the fuck"he punched the wall a couple times and started breathing hard. he looked at me and started heading towards me. i backed against the wall and stood there waiting for something to happen. he grabbed my hips and kissed me.

"wait alex" i mumbled pulling away.

"what?"

"what happened?" he sighed and kissed me again before going and sitting down.

"come here" i walked up to him, he pulled me on his lap and i faced him.

"my mom called me saying that my dads in the hospital and that she's booking a flight for me and hallie to come home at 5pm today"

"oh i'm sorry, but i mean you do gotta spend time with your family at times like this"

"yeah i know, but i was supposed to present my song to my manager at 7:30 and i cant miss this one, plus it's friday and i haven't posted a new video in 2 months, i also have a couple meetings tomorrow, and i'm just all over the place"he sighed.

"okay, so it's 2pm right now and i'm gonna make sure you go visit you dad without any other worries"

"how?" i smiled.

"get up put on a shirt and record the song for your manager"

"why?" he asked putting on a shirt.

"because, you're gonna sing the song and i'm gonna go to the studio and give it to your manager"

"really?"

"yes, now go and stop asking questions" he got behind the keyboard and i hit record in the camera making sure everything was good.

he sung the song, i ended the video and made sure nothing was wrong with it.

"let me see the mash up your working on" i walked to him.