twenty one

After her mom left Aaden went over to the door grabbed her shoes and skate board and ran out the house.

"Give her space, she just went through something rough" Gray said sitting down next to me.

Aaden's pov

I threw on my shoes and started skating as fast as I could. I got to my grandma's house in 30 minutes. I ran inside and ran to her.

"hey honey" she said. I sobbed into her chest. I would always run to my grandma's when something was wrong. She kept stroking my hair and whispering in my ear telling me it was okay. She pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"it will be okay, tell me what happened" I sat down next to her and explained everything that happened and what I said to her. she cracked at joke and it made me smile.

"still drawing?" she asked.

"yeah, but this girl at school got mad I was hanging out with her "boyfriend" and ripped it. See the purple around my eye fading away?" I asked. She nodded.

"well Alex handled that and the kid has a broken arm from falling after getting punched" she laughed.

"Alex that good looking kid that goes to your school with you, Gray, and E?" she knows all the drama and stuff that goes on in the school. I nodded and she sighed.

"that's cute, your grandpa did that for me before after a guy tried to bully me" she smiled remembering that. It was silent for a moment till she spoke up again.

"Oh pumpkin I made homemade mac and cheese" I got up right when she said 'I made'. I got a bowl of it and added salt, put some in a to go container and put it in the fridge. I sat back down and ate while I watched crime shows.

I ended up falling asleep after 3 bowls of mac and cheese. I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and it way my grandma.

"You can go sleep in your old room" she spoke quietly. I got up put my bowl in the dish washer and hugged her then went to my old room.

I texted Gray, that I'm okay before he starts worrying about me.

me:' went to grandma's and ended up falling asleep she said I could sleep here. I just had to go somewhere else, but I'm fine so no worries. night gray love you❤ '

Twinkle Toes👣:' okay good, night love you too❤'

I plugged my phone in and went to sleep listening to the wind blowing through the trees.

Once I woke up, I checked the time and it was 10am. I went to the bathroom did what I had to and went downstairs for my grandma.

"Morning sweetie" she smiled.

"Morning grandma" I hugged her and sat down on the couch.

"are you gonna sleep here again tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know yet, I gotta go home and shower but I just wanna be with you where there's no worries" I said.