forty two

alex's pov

after the whole argument/goodbye I had with aaden made me wanna cry more. I had my plane ride to LA in about a week and I wanted to make it eariler, I was gonna go see aaden and hallies new house and hang out for a while.

"mom i got a plane ride to LA tonight at 2" I said. she looked at me and tapped the table for me to sit.

"is this about aaden?" she questioned.

"yes. mom I miss her already and I just wanna hug her"

"go get her baby. ill take you there later and when you get there tell her how you feel"

"she already knows how I feel. I just need to gain her trust again" I said.

"do what you gotta do. you really love this girl?"

"yeah"

"chase her" I smiled kissed my mom on the cheek and went to my room.

i went on twitter and see aaden posted something.

@aadenrose:"I miss you already😞💛"

I knew it was about me because the yellow emoji is how we used to indirect each other.

@alexaiono:"😢💛" I packed my stuff and ended up watching YouTube video and thinking of songs to mash up.

around 12:30 my mom woke me up and told me to get my stuff. I grabbed what I needed and left, on the way there I watched aadens story. aaden's snapchat was her on the plane with hallie, and then a video of her room with buster in it.

"we're here. rembemer chase her baby, don't loose her again" my mom said. I nodded gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and got out the car.

"bye mom love you"

"I love you too" she drove off and I walked to the gate.

I slept the whole plane ride. when I got up it was around 6am and I had to hurry up and get to my house. I grabbed my stuff called an uber and went to my house.

"thank god" I flopped on my bed and groaned. I got a phone call from my manager, I sighed and answered it.

"hello?"

"come to the studio now" Duke said.

"I'm visiting home" I lied.

"fine" he hung up.

"who the fuck names their kid duke" I plugged my phone in and took a nap.

I woke up to hallie calling me.

"its 9am what do you want"

"its 2pm"

"still"

"you sound like aaden" I smiled when I heard her name.

"what do you want?"

"I wanna go to the beach, with everyone"

"fine. meet me at my house in 15. the twins have a key" I hung up and put on some swim shorts.

I got dress and brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs and laid on my couch shuting my eyes.

"whats up fucker?" i heard ethan yell.

"he has the right idea" I heard aaden say and she flopped on me.

"you guys are boring"

"hey! sleeping is a natural talent" aaden said. I laughed then opened my eyes.

i grabbed her butt and she jumped then hit my chest.

"dick"

"you cuss more than me" I said.

"and?"

"lets have a contest of who can go longer without cussing. winner gets $20"

"your on" she said sitting up.

"could you please move your seating arrangement because your not gonna like what's coming" I whispered in her ear.

"gross fuck" she got off.

"only for you baby" I winked.

"okay so starting now?" I asked holding out my hand.

"starting now" she shook my hand.

"okay lets go now" we left my house and went to the beach.

we got to the beach and I seen that everyone was already running to the water. I walked and sat down on the sand, aaden seen then started walking up to me. she had on a peach bikini, some guy stopped her to talk. she smiled at him and talked to him, after they were done he watched as she walked away. I clenched my jaw and looked up at her.

"what?" she asked.

"you know what, come here" I pulled her on my lap.

"it wasnt even like that. he was a fan"

"doesn't mean anything, I'm a fan and I got to date you"

"alex you do to much" she stood up. I stood up and kissed her.

"I know" i smacked her butt than walked away.

"dick" I heard. I looked at her and she looked away.

"what was that?" I asked.

"just that its such a beautiful day and I get to spend it with you" I smirked and nodded.

"exactly" she huffed and ran to the water.