three

I went home and changed into a different pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed my Skateboard and went to the skate park.

Aadens's pov

I went home and saw my a letter on the counter from my mom. I picked it up and read it.

'Me and Mike went on a vacation for a couple weeks. Some Money's in the safe just in case, I left the car keys in your room ~ Mom'

I rolled my eyes, she always leaves with her husband Mike. I can't stand him. I called my friend Charlie to come over.

"Hello?"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, my mom went on a vacation for a couple weeks"

"On my way"

She hung up and I threw my phone on the couch. Charlie was my only friend, she goes to a catholic all girls school so she could focus on work instead of boys.

"I'M HERE PIECE OF SHIT!" She yelled.

"Honestly what the hell?" I asked as she came in the room with her phone flash on. I covered my face and she laughed.

"wanna go to the skate park?" She asked. I nodded and ran upstairs. I got my skateboard and my phone and we to the Skate park down the street.

We walked into the fenced in area and I started skating around.

"my car still smells like marijuana, my mom is gonna kill me" Charlie sang while recording on her phone.

"your mom would shake her head at you" I joked with her, she rolled her eyes and I saw three boys walking in. I turned back to Charlie and she saw the boys.

"drooling" I said and laughed. She flipped me off and I keep skating around. Charlie tried skating down the half pipe and wiped out. I fell from laughing at her.

"Fuck you Aaden!" She yelled. I ran over to her while laughing.

"I ripped my jeans from laughing" I smiled.

"Get up" I said grabbing her hand.

"princess!" I heard being yelled. I looked and saw Ethan, Alex and Gray walking towards up.

"fuckboy!" I yelled.

"demarzo!"

"shrimp dick!"

"aaden!"

"ethan!"

"How do you know these hot guys?" Charlie asked getting up.

"school, and i grew up with the twins"I said.

"Aye, enough with the name calling" Grayson said.

"Don't even start with that shit grayson" I looked at him.