Chapter 14

"No Malin! They're my Pop Tarts!"  

Lauren paced around the living room with one hand resting under her chin and Malin following her around with his tail wagging while Camila sat curled up on the sofa trying to watch the television.

"Babe, can you like, stop?" Camila said, pausing whatever she was watching and following Lauren's movements instead. The older woman didn't seem to hear Camila and continued mindlessly walking around the living room, obviously deep in thought. "What's on your mind?" The younger girl asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Hm?" Lauren mumbled, her attention finally on Camila.

"I asked you what's on your mind. You've been pacing non-stop for the past ten minutes. Come cuddle with Camzi," Camila said, holding her arms out with a small smile on her face. Lauren walked over to the sofa and laid down, her head in Camila's lap which Camila took as an opportunity to run her fingers through the older girls hair. "Now, what's up?" 

"I just keep stressing over these internships because if I don't get any of these, then I have no idea where I'll go and I need to start finding some work because before we know it, you're going to need help putting on your shoes because you'll have a massive tummy in the way. And what would happen if I didn't find anything by the time you go on maternity leave. I mean, I know that you still get paid but I want to be able to spoil this baby and of course spoil you because, you know, you're my baby. And not to mention that we have a wedding to start planning and I want to do everything in my being to give you the wedding of your dreams because you honestly deserve nothing less, Camz. Sometimes I even wonder if I deserve you," Lauren began to trail off at the thought of not having Camila in her life. "God, please don't ever leave me. I'm nothing without you," Lauren said quietly as she turned around and held onto Camila's waist tightly. "Please," She whispered, trying to disguise the crack in her voice and the tears forming in her eyes.

"Laur... Hey Lolo, look at me," Camila said softly, lifting Lauren's head up. "It doesn't matter if you don't get any of these internships. It won't be the end of the world and it's not your only option, but you know that I earn enough money for us, baby. And I don't need a massive, fancy wedding, as long as I'm getting married to you, that's all that matters. And this baby," Camila said, lifting Lauren's hand and placing it on her stomach. "This baby is going to be loved so much by the both of us, I just know it. It won't need the best toys because we'll teach them to appreciate the more important things in life, not just material things. I don't know how many times I will need to tell you this but I will tell you until the end of time if I have to. It's you and I together until the end," The younger woman said as she held Lauren close to her.

"And nugget," Lauren added quietly, quickly wiping a tear away from her eye but not quick enough for Camila not to notice. 

"And nugget," Camila said, kissing the top of Lauren's head. "God, I love you so much, Laur," Camila said sincerely, tears threatening to fall from her own eyes as she wondered how she got so lucky to be in love with Lauren Jauregui. 

"I love you too, Camz. I don't know what I'd do without you," Lauren said as she pushed herself.

"You don't need to know because that's not going to happen, Lauren. Okay? Look me in the eye and tell me that it's going to be us two until the end of time," 

"It's going to be the two of us until the end of time. Forever and ever. To infinity and beyond," Lauren said with a small giggle but maintained eye contact as she said it.

"Good," Camila smiled, pulling Lauren in by the back of her neck to kiss her gently. The younger girl was quick to deepen the kiss and held Lauren's body close against hers, slyly lifting her thigh up so it pressed against Lauren's core, an involuntarily moan slipping out of the emerald eyed girls mouth. Lauren could never get enough of the taste of Camila's lips and she would kiss them all day if she could.