Chapter 19

"1000 Hands, you and Nugget,"  

Lauren woke up way too early for her liking. But she was excited for her first day at 1000 Hands. So the emerald eyed woman placed a kiss on Camila's forehead then slowly crawled out of bed, brushed her teeth and walked into the kitchen to make herself a large cup of coffee. 

As Lauren sipped her coffee, she decided to make Camila breakfast seeing as her fiancee had done the same for her. So Lauren made her much loved Nutella bananas, making sure to add even more Nutella than usual. Lauren then also remembered that after she went for her late night walk, she didn't really want Camila to wake up by herself and have the worry flood through her like before.

Just as Lauren walked into the bedroom, Camila's alarm went off and before the brunette reached for her phone, she reached over to the space next to her, her eyebrows furrowing when she only felt empty sheets. Camila switched off her alarm and looked next to her, beginning to pout but that changed when Lauren spoke up.

"Good morning, baby," Lauren said softly as she walked over to Camila and kissed her cheek.

"Mm, morning, love," Camila said quietly as she reached up to hug Lauren. "How long have you been up?" The brunette asked as she moved Lauren's hair over to the other side. 

"Fortyish minutes," Lauren replied as she held her hand out for Camila. "I made you breakfast,"Upon hearing those words, Camila's face lit up, her eyes growing as she placed her hands on Lauren's shoulders and pushed herself upwards.

"Nutella bananas?" Camila whispered with a hopeful glint in her eyes. 

"Maybe," Lauren winked playfully as she turned around and walked towards the kitchen, nearly getting knocked down by Camila who zoomed past her. 

"Woo hoo!" Camila cheered happily when she saw the bananas, still warm on the counter. "You're the best, babe," Camila grinned as she took a bite of the banana and some Nutella oozed out, dripping down her arm. 

"I would tell you to clear that up but I know that you'll just make another mess," Lauren laughed as she watched Camila from the doorway. 

"Mm hm," Camila mumbled as she licked her lips and sighed happily. 

"And just so you know, I'm probably going to need you help pick out my outfit for today because... you know, I can never choose something," Lauren said as she fiddled with her hair.

"Of course, baby." Camila replied with a smile after she had swallowed what was in her mouth. "What's the dress code?" She asked.

"Pretty much the same as all of them. Causal kind of clothes, comfortable and whatnot," Lauren explained. 

"Okay. Let us goooo," Camila laughed as she grabbed Lauren's hand and walked through their apartment to Lauren's room. 

"Ew, babe," Lauren said as she pulled their hands apart, sticky remnants on her hand from Camila, but all she received from her fiancee was a goofy smile. "No, no, no. Wash your hands before you touch my clothes," Lauren warned as she held onto Camila's waist and turned her around, giving her a slight push towards the bathroom. 

"Fineee," Camila groaned, but before she walked out the door, Lauren quickly spun her back around and kissed her.

"There was Nutella on your lips," Lauren shrugged with a smile, poking her tongue out. 

Twenty minutes later, and Lauren had finally laid out an outfit that both her and Camila agreed on. A pair of form fitting, black skinny jeans, a white and black striped top and a faded denim jacket, along with a black chain necklace and bracelet set. And of course her black boots.