The New Astrid

Hey i'm back every one and no one is not gonna help pick a dragon that's gonna train Hiccup with his powers because i don't know what kind of dragon will train Hiccup. So please Help me and Thank you.

Now Enjoy story. ☺
The New Astrid

Astrid's Pov.

Hiccup been gone for a week now, he might be dead from sickness or he might survive from the sickness you'll never know. Well during this week ive been sad with out Hiccup I feel empty with out him and I miss him. Why di Dragons always ruin my life, they took my uncle and now Hiccup.

I know Hiccup is small and all but actually he's nice to me and Gobber, he's mother too but i don't know why he's getting in trouble with other villagers and he's dad.

So now I need to try to get out of my sadness and get revenge on those dragons they took Hiccup away.

Astrid! Its time to go to bed now, its way past your bed time now Astrid's mom yelled through the house.

Ookay mommy im going to bed now Astrid told her mom.

So I got ready for bed. Tomorrow its gonna be a new day and a new me. Then the sleepiness took over and i fell asleep.

Next Day

No point view

Astrid woke up. Got into her normal clothes and went downstairs. Hi mommy whats for breakfast Astrid told her mom. Well its eggs and bacon, enjoy Her mom told her. Astrid's mom gave her breakfast.

Astrid finish her and told her mom that she's going to try to make friends. She went out of the house and started to walk around the village then suddenly she bumb into someone.

Oh sorry i didnt see you there said Astrid. She looked up it was Valka Hiccups mom. "I haven't seen her in a while, well one she have been in her house depressed about her son" Astrid thought. Hey I haven't seen you in a while so how you have been Astrid told her. Yes I have been fine just feeling depressed but I'm going to be ok Valka told her. Well that's good, and since Hiccup been gone I've been depressed too. Now its going to be a new me because i can't be depressed for ever. Astrid told Valka. Well it will make Hiccup very happy because I'm Hiccup wants you to be happy and now I need to get going and good luck finding friends Valka said. Yup I will Astrid told her.

Valka and Astrid went different directions. And now back to Astrid.

While Later

Hey Astrid want to come hang out with us babe! Snoutlout yelled across of Astrid. Hmm should I join them, they might make me better than the crying so sure why not Astrid thought. Sure  I'll hang out with you guys and you I'am not your bae and do you mind I'll get your names Astrid told her new friends.

The twins came up. The girl twin said Ruffnut. This is my twin brother Tuffnut said Ruffnut.

Hi my name is Fishlegs and I'm kinda a geek on dragons said Fishlegs.

The tuff guy came up that said hey babe. ( I'm sure you guys know who he is right) Here is my name is Snoutlout Beautiful Snoutlout said in a sweet voice. Snoutlout winks at her and Astrid gave him a disgust look. Well moving on.

You guys have wierd names but my name is Astrid and you Snoutlout if you keep on calling me babe and stuff you are gonna get it Astrid told Snoutlout seriously.

Snoutlout backed up by her anger. Everyone looked at her and Snoutlout. Now they know they shouldn't mess around with Astrid but they sure they will get along well.

So where do you guys like to hang out Astrid told them. We like to hang out in the taining arena Ruffnut told her. Okay lets go Astrid askes them.

Her new friends followed her to the training arena.

While later again

The gang were getting along, well Snoutlout kept on flirting with Astrid and Astrid got irritated. She punched him in the gut.

Astrid looked at the sunset. Well guys I need to get going now and I have hanging out with you and Cya tomorrow Astrid told them while she's leaving.

They all said there goodbyes and they get to see each other tomorrow.

With Astrid

I finally made friends and they made me happy expect Snoutlout but still Astrid thought.
She walk into her house. Mommy I'm home and I made new friends Astrid yelled throught the house. Well thats good sweety left your dinner on the table you better eat up because its almost your bedtime her mom yelled back.
Ok mom! Astrid answered back.

Astrid finally ate her dinner and got ready for bed. She finally went to bed.

Now the new Astrid came.

The fearless Astrid.

Wow finally made this chapter and this one might be short too sorry.
I need help for Hiccups trainer is gonna be unless you have to wait for ever untill i found a trainer for Hiccup

Well Cya later