Ten Years later

Hey its been a while i didnt have any ideas so while type this chapter maybe I'll get some ideas ookay.

Sorry i didnt go back to Astrid I wanted to but I got no ideas with her ookay.
Soo i dont feel like making chapters about Hiccups training but i describe of what he learn but he's still learning though.

Hiccup learned how to change his eye to dragon to human. Next he learned dragon strenght and speed and he climbs very good.
The one he didnt get trained on is dragon flames/fireballs but instead he get from his hand it'll be awkward if it was from mouth. 😆 next camouflage like lizard or its iguana like go invisible or something like that and next is to breathe underwater and his skin or body is not gonna change. Im not getting Hiccup dragon wings though too wierd sorry. 😑
I forgot to tell you he already know how to make black smith likr making tools and weapons. He now doesn't remember how to speak English because he used to talking to dragon and he doesn't remember family at all he forgot when he got tooken away when he was sick.

Now on to toothless.
Toothless already grown like hiccup and he knows how to fly and he still has his tail. He got his stadle and all and yes Hiccup already rides him.
Toothless practice alot on his plasma blast and never misses.

Hiccup and Toothless likes to do pranks on other dragons kinda to get in trouble. They keep asking the king if they could go explore.

Now Astrid.
Astrid acts like from the first movie but just little rude to people. Looks like the same.

The other people like valka and stoick are still depressed about Hiccup and never forget about him too but still have to live on.

Now lets see i'll get ideas good luck to me.

Ten Years later

Hiccup was relaxing outside watching the sun rise then Toothless came trotting over to him. "Hey Hiccup wanna do a prank today" Toothless looked at him. "Yea what kind of prank you wanna do " Hiccup smiled. (N/A: I forgot to tell you Hiccup and Toothless looks like the first movie and Hiccup has his leg tho. Now back to the storie.)
"Well I was thinking we should prank their fish like when they fish their food after that when they are not looking, we should at bugs on it, they might freak out" Toothless told his idea while laughing too hard. " Actually not bad but the king might be little mad and I dont him to control us again from us doing pranks" Hiccup told nervously.

"Aww he won't know unless one of them see us" Toothless said. "Ookay lets go get those bugs but still have feeling we might get in trouble" Hiccup warned him. They got up and started to gather bugs to put them in the dragons food but they didnt know that a terrible tarrior dragon was watching them.

When they grab all the bugs and started to put in the foods and the dragons started to come over and Hiccup and Toothless ran off to hide and watch. There was a roar that stretchs out the whole area. "THERE'S BUGS IN MY FOOD SOMEBODY GET IT OFF!!" an unknown female dragon. In the background Hiccup and Toothless started laughing quitely. "Ok ok whats going on here" Cloudjumper said while coming because of the screaming. "There's bug on my food" said another male dragon. "Yea mine too" said another. "Please help out us here" said another female. "Hmm who did this im guessing its Hiccup and Toothless they'll never learn" Cloudjumper thought and rolling his eyes. Cloudjumper finally got out his thoughts finally said why don't you guys fish new food we can't let the king fish for us forever Cloudjumper finish. "Oh i never fought of that" male dragon said. " Yea lets go guys and fish some more with out bugs on it" another said. All the dragons went out to fish for more food.

"Wow that was fun until Cloudjumper came and ruined it" Toothless said out loud. " yea i guess he did ruined it, it was funny." Hiccup respond back to Toothless. Hiccup and Toothless heard the king call them and sounds like he's mad. "Uh oh I told you we will get in trouble Toothless it sound like he's mad" Hiccup look at Toothless. "But i could have sworn that no one was watching us" Toothless told Hiccup directly. Hiccup and started to walk to the king.