CHAPTER THREE: WEIRD ENCOUNTERS ||SUMAYAH||

Recap: After Sumayah got into trouble her father decided to send her to live with her grandparents in Florida as punishment.

"Again, why do weird things keep on happening to me lately?" -Sumayah Ahmed

"Again, why do weird things keep on happening to me lately?"  -Sumayah Ahmed

Chapter Three:

Weird Encounters

⭐️Sumayah Ahmed⭐️

I watched as the rain drops hit the windowsill of my room in silence thinking about everything that went down that led me to where I am today. I really hate the fact that I'm stuck here for the whole summer, there was so much I wanted to do back home in New York but now I can't. Sighing, I turned on my computer and decided to watch an Adam Saleh vlog to keep my spirits up. I don't know why but after watching his videos I automatically start to feel better. "Salam, kiddo." Ader Ibrahim said as he knocked on my door. I looked up from my computer and flashed him a small smile.

"Salam, Uncle." I replied then turned my attention back to my computer.

"How're you?" He asked, closing my laptop.

"Not so great." I responded truthfully.

"What can I do to turn that frown upside down? You want to go get Ice Cream like we used to do when you were young?" He suggested as he sat down on my mattress. I love my uncle because of the fact the he always tries to make everyone around him happy. But right now no amount of Ice Cream could really help me. All I want to do is go back home and stay there but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I shook my head from side to side with a somewhat sad smile. "No I don't think so. I'm not a kid anymore, Uncle." I responded with a half chuckle. "I keep forgetting that you're not a baby anymore. Fine, what do you want to do? We can go out to eat with Hoyo and Abo or without them if that's what you want. We could also go see a movie, what about Lights Out? I know how you love horror movies."

At this point it was kind of hard to say no to him. "Okay let's go out to eat then watch a movie. Just us because I'm pretty sure that Awowa and Ayeyo wouldn't want to see a horror movie." I said as I got off of my bed. "Okay let's be out of the house in 15 minutes." He then got up and closed my door.

Opening up my suitcase, I started searching for a decent outfit to wear. After a couple of minutes I decided to wear a grey dress, a gray and black jacket, a black hijab, grey Nikes, a grey purse and a blackwatch. Yep if you couldn't tell my favorite colors are grey and black. By the time I came downstairs Uncle Ibrahim was already ready and on his phone. "Finally, you're done getting dressed. Let's go." He stated as he stepped out of the house.