-15- Deel 2

The walk home was cold, it started to snow again and the last sunlight was doing its best to light up the world for as long as it could. While it casted road 17 in a golden atmosphere, together with the singing birds and happy people walking around, it was a delightful scenery.
But that faded soon as the sun went down... and when the birds stopped singing...
The people searched for shelter and I... I turned left to road 15, passing several houses, quivering when passing a certain yellowish house with white curtains... which have been closed for almost 2 years now. I walk a bit further to arrive at my house. I notice that the light is on, reading the sign on the doorbell: mr and mss graymark
I open the door and I can hear my parents arguing about something. While ignoring their screams I go upstairs to my room. I close the window -softly this time-, undress and go to bed. Hoping sleep can ease my thoughts of that time.

But I couldn't have been wrong more. I remember a teacher told me that dreams show what's on your mind...
Im in a dark place, where it's cold and not very dry. When I turn around I see one little light spot. It seeming like the only thing that doesn't contain monsters, I feel the urge to run towards it. The closer i get the larger the light becomes. Suddenly I hear a voice, tho that doesn't stop me from running, instead... it's encouraging me. "Come... come..." a high voice almost sounding like the voice of a little girl, but something in that voice gave me goosebumps. There was fear in the voice, and somehow... -as I almost get to the light I realise-  ANGER.
The light gets swallowed by hand like things completely casting me in darkness_
I walk around with my arms in front of me as I'm unable to see annything.
I'm on my guard and when I feel a hand poking my sides I scream it out and start running. But the more I run the more hands I feel, some start to hold my feet, dragging me down in the slime that the floor had become.

I wake up with a loud scream that never escapes my throat. My eyes are spread open but I can't see sharp.
Slowly I bring my hands to my head while closing my eyes. 'Damnit!' Is al that I say in the end.
At school I'm not very consentrated, and the first lessons just pass by.
'Eather you had some good sex o~r you had a bad dream' Noah suddenly says after popping up behind me, causing me to spill my drink. 'Jeez, can't you just say hi like normal people!' I say  while cleaning my pants.
'Dude, not with the way you are looking.' He kicks against my schoolbag. 'Hm? What's this? You didn't bring a lot did you?' He says while picking it up. 'Shud up will ya. It doesn't matter what I bring or don't bring to school.' He puts the bag on the table I'm sitting at, giving me his"you're not getting away with it" look. ' Yea, and I guess it neither matters then if I take a look at what you brought to school?' He said while Alreaddy taking out the one thing I didn't want him to see. 'HYYYYYYY!'
Jack says while punching us both on te back. ' You guys really can't hear can you? I've been saying hi for four times Alreaddy g'ddamnit.'
Noah is the first to turn around. 'Jackiiii, got some news for ya. That guy you're looking for, year 4 class 7.'
'Wh... What?'
'The guy. Who did some funny things to Sasha. Year4, class 7'
'But, how do you know?? I barely told you about it yet.'
'Some people don't need a lot of info to know where to go'
'Noah, are you a secret agent?'
'What??'
'Well yea, you can fight, are secretive, and magically solve crimes!'
' I don't "magically" solve "crimes". If you'r talking about Sasha.'
' Hmhhhhh, I'm still suspecting it.'
Noah gives him a bumb against his head. 'You really are a moron arn't you?'
'YUP! But a handsome one! Gues what, I asked lya for a date tomorrow eve. She said yes! Haha'
' I couldn't care less about your stupid love life.'
'You're to mean.'
Jack making a disappointed face.
'If the granny's need anny coffee an cookies, just say so ey, totally don't mind me.' I interrupt.
'No cookies, but 2 hamburgers and and a coffee with extra sugar please.' Noah says while handing me some money.
' You just use me don't ya.'
'Always did, always will do.' And he sticks his tongue out to me.
I sigh, and start walking towards the shop. Hearing that jack and Noah started to continiu their conversation.
'Annyway Noah, how did you find the guy?'
'Who? Lu or the guy of Sasha.'
'Why would I ask how you found lu?'
'...'
'The guy of Sasha.'
===============
AN
Hyyyyy me again. Vote if you like.
Next is a chapter from Jack's perspective. To get a bit of insight ;)