Poker?

The doors had opened and what I saw before me was....was. Disturbing.

"What is this" I say pointing at the group of monsters playing STRIP POKER. Tony made a sad expression and whined.

"AWE GUYS I told you not to play without me." Tony said running into the room like a child. I stood there as the group of monsters all frantically ran around trying to get their clothes back on.

"You know i'm still here" I said as everyone stopped and stared. Tony walked over beside me and put his arm around my waist.

"Guys this is Zian. He's my long lost brother" Tony said with a smirk as everyone looked at me. Tyler smiled at me warmly, but the others were skeptical.

"Are you serious?" A male with dark raven blue hair and sky blue and black eyes, asked.

"Yes i'm sure and clean up that blood off your face" Tony spoke as blood started to drip from his head. I jumped when I saw the blood dribble down his face. The male ran away past me down the hall holding his head. I looked over at Tony and he looked back at me.

"That happens all the time" Tony said with a smile. All the time? That's weird, but not as weird as these people.

"He just gets really bad migraines" Tony spoke walking over to the others. On his right was Tyler.  And on his left was a black haired female with a giant black shadow behind her. Or I thought it was a shadow. When I saw her step out into the light that shadow turned out to be wings. Giant black wings almost bat like.

"This is Tyler as you know and this..." Tony said stopping while gesturing towards the girl. She walked up to me and smiled. She had two fangs in her top row of teeth. 

"Hey there. My name's Kyran what's yours" She said as her eyes started to glow white. Her smile faded and she walked back towards Tony.

"Do you want me to carry you now?" Tony asked holding out his hand. Kyran grabbed his hand as a cloud of black smoke covered her body. When the cloud disappeared she was gone. Or so I thought. She was curled up into a ball in Tony's arms. As a bat. She is a bat girl.

HEHE BAT GIRL I AM NOT SORRY sorry I'll continue with the story

"Awe no offence but your so cute like that" I said looking into Tony's arms. She didn't respond probably because she was asleep. I looked at Tony and smiled

"Wow an actual smile from you. how surprising" Tony said smirking. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Your friends aren't that bad. Well not as bad as you" I said with a little giggle. Tony's smirk soon faded away as The blue haired boy came back.

"God not this dick" Tony whispered under his breath.