Hands To Yourself

I heard a crash coming from down the hall, outside of my room. I slowly got out of bed as I walked to the door. Before I could get to the door it opened. I fell onto the ground grabbing the first thing in sight. I fell to the floor with something on top if me.

"Well brother I didn't know you were into this, but I swing every way." Tony said with a wink and a chuckle. I pushed him off of me and quickly got up. But I got pulled back down. This time being on top.

"Tony what are you doing" I stuttered as a stared at Tony, his bangs fallen to the side. Tony giggled as I felt his hand moving on my back. Shivers went up my spine this was so wrong. Not because its with a guy, but a guy like Tony. I'm not even going to bring up the brother thing because I don't even know if that is true.

"Tony could you not" I said moving his hand off my back. I got up off of him and he stood up behind me.

"Alright fine I wont do "that"." Tony said rolling his eyes while putting his hands up. I sighed knowing that probably won't be the last time that happens. I walked over and sat on the bed and looked down. Tony walked over and sat down next to me.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Tony asked looking straight ahead. I nodded to his words.

"Well. What happened was Our mother" Tony spoke looking down at the floor. I was looking him dead in the eyes waiting for him to speak again.

"She cheated on my father. With a" Tony stopped and looked at me. 

"He never told you about this has he." Tony asked. I shook my head in confusion.

"Of course he hasn't" Tony spoke under his breath. Tony sighed as he continued.

"Mom cheated on dad with an... an angel" Tony waited a few before finishing.

"So we both have demon in us, BUT you're part reaper and i'm.... I'M HALF ANGEL!" i practically screamed. Tony nodded at my scream as I just sat there dumbfounded.

"Wow....so what did Mom do?" I asked still a little confused.

"Oh mom she stole dad's scythe and tried to kill him" He said extremely bluntly. I sat there my jaw hanging open. Tony looked at me and before I could do anything Tony sealed his lips onto mine. I fell backwards onto the bed trying to get away.

"Wow not many of they guys in the organisation let me kiss them for that long" Tony laughed loudly. I shook my head. I sat up and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Do you want to meet my friends?" Tony asked me leaning against the wall. I looked down at my feet. After what happened I wonder what his friends are like. I'm sure they couldn't be any worse than. I glanced at Tony not finishing my thought.

I shrugged, "Why not" Tony walked over to the door and opened it.

"After you" He said bowing and gesturing out the door. I sat up and touched my belt-loop making sure I had my scythe. I walked out the door seeing a beautiful red and yellow wallpaper on the walls of the hallway. Tony grabbed my hand and started to lead me down the hallway. A few minutes or so of roaming this huge place Tony looked at me.

"Why haven't you asked about my friends?" Tony questioned me, but kept walking.

"Well what are you're friends like?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Since you asked....You'll find out" Tony smiled innocently at me. We finally made it to a set of doors looking to be about eight feet tall. I looked at the door in awe. The door almost looked like it came out of a fairy tale.

"Are you ready?" Tony asked as he started to push open the door. What was inside was shocking.