New Class Mates

I woke up the next morning from my dad shaking me. I rolled over and at the sight of his skull I smiled. I quickly sat up and hugged him.

"Are you all right son?" My father questioned in a serious tone. I looked at him and shook my head.

"It's nothing I'm fine. Just glad to see you" I said hugging him again. He gently pushed me away before speaking. If you don't stop hugging me and being weirder than usual, you're going to be late for school.

"SCHOOL I FORGOT" I screamed jumping out of bed not needing to change since I already had my clothes on. I ran out of my house with my bag and scythe. As I was running to school I heard my name. I stopped and looked around, but I didn't see anything. I heard it again and I looked up. I saw a bat with white glowing eyes.

"Kyran?" I asked the bat floating in front of me. The bat got closer to me and smiled. Black smoke appeared and Kyran was standing in front of me.

"Hey Zian" Kyran said with a bright smile. Why was Kyran standing in front of me in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

"Kyran what are you doing here?" I whispered. She walked around behind me and started pushing me.

"Come on we're gonna be late for school" Kyran said as I was being pushed down the road. That's when Jenn showed up out of nowhere and almost bumped into me.

"Zian hey." Jenn said before looking at Kyran who was trying to hide behind me.

"Who's that Zian" Kyran quickly turned into a bat and flew into my hoody and curled up in the crook of my neck. I flinched at her action and looked at Jenn who stood waiting for an answer.

"Hey Jenn this is Kyran. She's really shy" I said petting her head. She purred like a cat. I guess that's why they call her kitty. I looked back at Jenn when I noticed two more figures walking my way.

"BLAKE. TONY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shouted a little too loud. Jenn turned around and saw A half naked Blake and Tony who winked at her.

"Zian who are your new friends" Jenn asked looking back at me. I looked back at her and gave her a half smile.

"They're just some old friends of mine I guess." I said as Jenn grabbed my arm and started walking.

"well doesn't matter we're gonna be late for school" Jenn said dragging me down the street to school. Tony and Blake followed behind. Tony walked up behind me and whispered into my ear.

"we're gonna be going to school with you from now on" Tony spoke. We got to school and we all sat down in class. The bell had rung and the teacher walked into class.

"Good morning class" She spoke as she walked to the front of the class.

"Today we have some new students" as she motioned all of them to come up to the front of the class. Once they were all up there she told them to introduce them selfs and say what kind of monster they are. And a talent they have.

"Hey guys my name's Blake Lougthen. I'm a siren and a talent I have is I can read minds, but my head kinda. bleeds when I do it." Blake explained as the class all sat up in interest. Then Tony walked up next to Blake and spoke.

"Hello loves. My name is Tony Grim and I'm a reaper-Demon. A talent I have is I can shape shift." All the kids blushed at his charm. Tony held Kyran in his hands and he had poked her face as she transformed into human form.

"Um..Hi. I'm Kyran Spade. I'm a bat. I uh a talent I have is I can turn into a huge bat and use echolocation." All the boys in the class were in awe when Kyran spoke.

"Well you guys can choose any open seat available." The teacher said all they all sat around me and Jenn. After class we all sat down at my usual spot at lunch. Tony sat next to me and Kyran sat next to Tony. Blake sat across from Tony and Jenn sat across from me.

"So are you and Tony related?" Jenn asked, but before I could speak Tony did.

"Yeah I'm his long lost brother from another father." Tony said with a smirk.

"Yeah okay" Jenn said rolling her eyes. School ended and we all went home. Except Tony, Blake, and Kyran went home with me.

WHAT!?