A Helping Hand?

We walked towards the doors of the mansion ready to fight. Tyler was in front of me, Kyran was behind me, and Blake was next to me. We opened the doors and walked inside. It was cold and felt lifeless inside. I knew the place was huge, but it felt gigantic now.

"You guys know your way around here right?" I asked since I wasn't too sure of where to go. I had been lucky in the past finding my way around, but it's more dangerous now.

"We should travel through the dungeon area to avoid being caught." Tyler suggested. We all nodded in agreement, as Tyler led the way. As we were walking through the corridors I heard movement from behind us.

"Um..guys I think we're being followed." I whispered aloud. Kyran held out her wings, so no one could see in front of her.

"Why do you think that?" Tyler asked looking around us. It was a creepy feeling of being watched. Just then, out of nowhere a small figure draped in black jumped in front of Blake. We all stopped and went straight to attack mode, but it felt like we were a group of angry small dogs. The figure stood up and removed their hood.

"Relax I'm here to help" A skeletal like girl stood before us. She had dirty faded ginger hair. She was pale and one of her eyes were missing. Just a gaping black hole. She held a giant wooden stick. She was half the size of it.

"Well are you going to attack me or hear me out" she spoke in a rushed tone. As if she had somewhere else to be.

"Um I kinda wanna hear her out guys" I spoke looking around at everyone. The tension from before lifted as we stood waiting for her explanation.

"My name is....not important right now, but I can help you guys with your "mission". I assume you guys are trying to sneak up on Ruby and Tony, well sadly that won't work completely. Ruby has eyes all over this mansion every nook and cranny." I stood there wondering how we made it this far then. If Ruby was watching us and just waiting for us to make a move. It seemed silly, but it's not like I exactly know the woman.

"You say that yet I suspect you have not finished?" Tyler questioned already figuring this girl out.

"You work here at the mansion don't you? Then all three of you should know that where we are doesn't exist" she finished as my eyes grew wide. What does she mean it doesn't exist. Right as I was about to say something we heard thumping sounds coming from above us, as dirt fell from the ceiling.

"Do you think they figured out we we're here" Kyran asked in a terrified, but strong tone.

"As she just said they don't know about the dungeon" Blake reassured Kyran. But I thought about it. It's not just Ruby who's looking for us.

"Um guys Tony knows about this place doesn't he?" I asked the obvious questions. They all looked at me as the realisation hit them.

"You don't think Tony would have mentioned the dungeons?" Kyran questioned Tyler. Tyler stood there lost in thought.

"If Tony is under his mothers control like we assume then she would have to ask him about it." Tyler spoke his words of wisdom.

"Yeah, but what if he's not actual under her control" the mystery girl suggested. Kyran Blake and Tyler all stared at her with rage in their eyes.

"TONY WOULD NEVER SIDE WITH HIS MOTHER OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!" Kyran yelled losing her temper. I put my hand on her shoulder trying to calm her.

"Well whatever is happening there are no guards down here currently. So we should be fine and we can take down whatever comes our way" I spoke trying to lower that tension building again.

"We should hurry and move along. It is not safe to stay in one place for too long" Tyler said as we started moving again.