Demon Eye

I couldn't sleep all night. I just stared at the ceiling thinking to myself. What does Tony even want with me? What did I ever do to him? I was never asked to be born. I stayed still when I heard my door creak open. I heard footsteps walk over to my bed. When they stopped, I felt a warm sensation against my neck. Trying my hardest not to flinch I laid perfectly still. I swear I could feel a smile against my neck. Shivers were being sent up my spine as the breathing got slower.

"I know you're awake. Zian" They spoke as I heard my name being said against my neck. They flipped me on my back and I saw who it was. What was Tony doing? This is so wrong.

"Why are you still awake?" Tony asked moving the hair out from in front of my eye. I didn't respond to him. I just ignored him. He brushed his hand through his bangs pulling them back in frustration. Tony glared down at me and for once I could see both of his eyes. His right eye felt like it was piercing into my skin. It was pitch black with a little dot for a pupil. I couldn't help, but wonder why his eye was like that.

"Uh Tony can I ask you a question?" I said as I saw a smirk start to form on his face.

"Of course Little brother" He replied in a sweet, yet scary tone. I took a deep breath and just said it.

"What's the deal with your right eye?" I sighed in relief. Getting that question off my chest. Tony got extremely close to my face as his smile got bigger and showed his demon like teeth. He started to giggle quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"What's wrong with my eye? I'm part demon. As are you" He replied in a whisper like growl. Like me? I thought to myself. What does he mean? Am I part demon?

"You're curious to know what i'm talking about aren't you?" Tony asked with a sly grin. I slowly nodded my head in return.

"Your....Our mother was a demon. And our father fell in love with that demon. They had two children. Me and You" He said that last part while rolling his eyes.

"But then our mother did something horrible." Tony spoke in regret.

"What she did is unspeakable, but yet I find it inspiring" Tony said with a sparkle in his eye.

"What did she do" I asked widening my eyes. Tony took a moment, Lost in thought. 

"She stole dads scythe...." Tony said bluntly and shrugged. I lied there in disbelief. There had to of been more to it than just her taking the scythe.

"Whats so bad about her taking his scythe?" I asked wanting to know more. Tony stood up and look down at me.

"How bout this I'll make a deal with you." He said as I sat waiting for the details.

"You go to bed and I'll tell you more tomorrow." Tony finished as he walked over and opened the door leaving the room. I lied down on my side as I tried to fall asleep. What would of possibly been so bad about taking a scythe. I shook my head and smacked my cheeks. No time for that Zian. If you want to find out go to bed. I soon drifted to sleep awaiting the morning.