Trapped Again

The woman who left me alone for years with my dad had the nerve to show up in my life. All these feelings of hatred filled my body, but I couldn't listen to them. I could only run over and hug her and that's what I did.

"Mom you're actually here and and" I was at a lost for words, but I didn't need them because she was here.

"Hello my beautiful baby you've grown so much" She spoke softly. Ending the hug I stepped back and stared at my mother for a few. She was so beautiful and had the smile of a devil. I wish I could of met her sooner than this, but at least she came back. Tony picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked over to the door.

"Well this reunion was sweet and all, but i'll be taking my things and going," Tony said carrying me outside.

"Tony that wasn't..." Tony started to run from the house at almost the speed of sound before I could finish my sentence. Soon we were back at the mansion and Tony put me down.

"What was that for Tony" I asked staring at Tony with hatred in my eyes. Tony turned away from me and opened the door.

"That isn't mom" Tony said bluntly. I was shocked. How could he just say that?

"What do you mean that wasn't mom. She was right there" Tony said nothing to me and walked inside. As I started to walk away, black smoke wrapped around my neck and dragged me inside. Gasping for air I looked up at Tony who grabbed my hood and dragged me down the halls. I was thrown into a familiar place as the door closed.

"Shit not this place again" I mumbled as I remember the cold dungeon I was placed into when I first met Tony. Some time had past before I heard the door open again.

"Are you alright?" A familiar voice spoke. I looked over and saw Kyran standing at the door. Her eyes glowed white in the dim light.

"Uhh yeah no I'm....fine" I stuttered not really sure how I was. I was looking anywhere, but at her.

"Well I should probably go before Tony finds out I'm here" Kyran said leaving the room with the door cracked. I waited a few before walking up to the door and looking out of the crack.

"Okay I think it's clear" I said to myself as I opened the door. I looked around and saw another door. I peeked through the window and saw a girl.

"She looks so scrawny and boney" I whispered. I ignored her for now and kept moving down the halls. As I was making my way down the halls, I heard talking and stopped in my tracks. I grabbed my blade and used the reflection to see who it was. I could only make out the figure of I think Blake. He was talking to someone, but before I could figure it out my nose started to burn.

"Uh oh" I mumbled before I started to sneeze, but then it went away.

"Thank go-ah ah AH CHOO" I yelled drawing all attention to myself.

"Fuck me"