"You're Mine, Kim"

Chapter 08
I turned my head to the voice. That blurry face became clear slowly. He smiled kindly. "I finally met you" that was Arthur.
He came to me, I was shocked. How could he know my name? Did Jake tell him about me? He sat next to me, came closer so there was no space between us. I turned my head down not to look at his face. He pulled my hair away from my face softly. His hands were cold as ice. "Are you okay?" He asked with his silvery voice. I was still looking down nervously and the pain in my foot was making me cry. He didn't receive he answer so he went down and put his knees on the ground to check me. one of my feet was slightly injured. He took my shoe off .. I was trying to stop him by pulling my foot away , but it hurt too much. While taking my sock off he said softly. "Stay still, I won't hurt you" my inflamed red feet looked ugly. He turned his head up to see my face. His bloody lips reminded me of the fight. Where was Jake? Did he really kill him? "Well, I guess you can't walk home. I'll help you" he said.
"No, I am just resting a little bit, I get better in minutes" he smiled and said . "I'd like to apologize for that night, I'm usually not that rude but when that guy comes I blow up." He was putting the shoe on my feet again, Touched my red knees and said, "Are you sure you don't need help?" I shook my head as yes. He stood up and shook the dust on his knees . "We'll meet again, Kim" he closed and opened his hazel eyes as goodbye. "How do you know my name?" I stopped him. He smiled kindly but said in a serious voice: "I know you everything about you" and turned back and went. That was strange. Why everything is so scary here? But what about Jake? Should I go back to the bar to find him? What if he's unconscious over there? I couldn't even stand on my feet. I started chewing my nails .. It took an hour for me to go back to Jake's house. There was anyone else but me. He is still not home, I'm worried he's dead somewhere! the sound of door broke down my thoughts. I ran to the door when it opened Jake fell into my arms disturbingly. I was shocked, I held his back .. His heavy body was annoying me. "What's happened to you?"
was totally destroyed by Arthur's fists. I helped him to enter the room . he lied down slowly on the sofa. I looked for first aid kit, soon I found it in the kitchen and ran to Jake's half dead body. with every touch, his face slowly jumped like it was the electricity touching him. He breathed hardly. "What are you doing to yourself?" I slowly said while cleaning the blood on his face. He didn't answer and closed his eyes. Minutes later I was done with his face. He fell asleep. I tried to take off his coat so he could sleep easily. But he grabbed me with his closed eyes and held me tight!! I was blushing and tried to pull him away, "Don't try, I'm not letting you go" he said hardly. I swallowed the water in my mouth and try to speak but his words stopped me. "I can't let you go .... Shine!" He was calling me Shine, maybe he was too drunk to mistake me for her. "I'm not her, so please let me go" I said. He stopped holding me and grabbed my face with his big hands, his eyes were so sad. "You're not her?" He said innocently while looking at my eyes and checking my face if I was her or not. "No, you're not" he let go of my face. I was looking down. The silence was annoying. "Who's that girl?" I asked him although I knew the story but I wanted to hear from his voice. I stared deeply in his red drunk eyes. Who's that girl who made him this uneasy? He might love her to death.. He didn't answer again and I already knew it. I stood up to leave but his innocent face was so loveable. I touched his injured check with my finger slowly , he was asleep.
________
I closed the door, that was better to leave their house, I wasn't feeling comfortable with being close to him anymore.
"Are you that close to him?" A familiar voice involved me. That scared me as always. "Can you read my mind too?" I asked seriously.
He was Arthur! "Unfortunately, not .. But hope I could!" I went down the stairs and walked to our house. I could feel Arthur chasing me. "Don't hang with him, he's not a good guy." He said. I stopped and turned back to him. "Why? Then you're the good guy?" I turned back and kept on walking. "I'm only warning you. You don't know him well" he kept chasing me. I didn't say anything. He grabbed my hand strongly to stop me. I was shocked at his behavior. "Why don't you just leave me alone?" he came closer to me. "I just found you and you say to let you go?" . -"What do you know about me ? You definitely know nothing!" I said bravely and walked away. I didn't feel him near me this time. He was standing there. I opened the door and entered without looking at him but didn't hear his voice saying this: "You're mine, Kim"
The end of Chapter 08