I know now ..

Chapter 07
That last damn five minutes, I experienced all the wired feelings. It was like my heart was exploding. How can I face him again? How should I talk to him? Should I ignore him when he comes to me? I hit my head and closed my eyes. I'm screwed! I fell on his chest and he thought I was doing something !!! Wait a min! What he said was that word written on the red coin. "Shine" I need to know that is that! But what if I blow up this time again? now, I've got nothing to lose, once I started to play a game and I won't give up, I'll keep going till I win it.. I waited till the dawn, wore a cape and that dark gloomy road was in front of me. Yes, I'm going there. Minutes later I was in that place I was planning to be. Antoni's Bar, yeah ... That fucking dirty place again. I took a deep breath , closed my eyes and opened them wildly. Took some steps to the main door. I wonder if they were open , maybe It was so early. Never mind. I opened the door. A heavy looking woman who looked like gipsy showed up in front of my eyes . "You scared me!" I said while I was so surprised. "Do I scare you little snow white?" She looked at my cape with those smoky eyes. "Who are you and what do you want?" ..
"I'm looking for a guy." I said.
"Oh my God! No young lady! You should have been more careful! No guy will pay the price of a one night stand!" She laughed .. "What ???" I was confused. "No, that's not about that ma'am. I'm looking for a guy and his name's Steve, I think." She frowned at me with her annoying expression and suddenly shouted "Stttteeeeviieee! You've got a guest , son"
soon that skinny boy came. We picked a table a sat next to it. Seeing that crowded and noisy bar this vacant was strange. "Steve! Do you know about a word "Shine"?" I asked.
He looked so surprised. "I don't know what it means, but it was Arthur's sister's name" he stuttered .......
__
I closed the door. I wasn't feeling well. I closed my eyes .. Now I could feel something. I thought I guess what was going on. Suddenly some loud voices made myself together.
The harsh voices came from besides the bar. I slowly walked to the voices. Hid behind the wall and tried to see the scene.
"I'll kill you with my both hands now bastard ! The game is over for you" two men were fighting. I looked carefully, God that was Jake being hit by Arthur !!! He punches to Jake's dishevelled face several times while shouting. But Jake wouldn't do anything and let Arthur to  hit him like every damn time he wants. "I don't know why the fuck she was in love with you" Arthur was roaring like a lion. That was enough for me, I closed my eyes .. I don't know what was that feeling but I it felt awful. I started walking, but I didn't know where .. So, Shine is a girl who Jake is in love with, And she's Arthur's sister. Why was I so hopeless? I didn't know anything. Maybe I was regretting that I revealed his story?I kept on walking that distance to home. I was alone, but I wasn't afraid of anything anymore.
While walking, I noticed an old lady walking on the other side of the road. That was weird !! Maybe I was too unaware of around, I didn't see her earlier. She lost her control and fell down on the ground. I ran to her to help her. She was trying to stand on her feet. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She turned up her head. Now I could clearly see her face. Unbelievable!! She wasn't old but a pretty young girl faking an old woman! I was scared! My hands let her go.. My body was shaking. She had a sarcastic smile on her lips. Gazing at me with her big blue eyes! "Don't try to reveal anything! The one who gets hurt at the end is nobody but you!"."Who are you?!" I said with fear. I noticed her missing earring, the other one was a circled red  with the word "Shine" written on it! My mind was blowing! That was Shine?She was still staring at me .Her eyes indicated hatred . I turned back and tried to run! I was running like a tiger. I couldn't even breath,but my foot stuck in the roots of the ground and I fell strongly,The ground was cold. I closed my eyes from pain.
I stood up. Limped to a big stone over there. My knees hurt. I tried to massage them.Guess I couldn't walk anymore. I was anxious. A familiar voice called my name: "Kim?" I turned my head to the voice. That blurry face became clear slowly. He smiled kindly. "I finally met you". That was Arthur.
End of Chapter 07