The wish came true.. I'll survive as a HAMOOR

Final Chapter
They were both confused and worried at the same time. I took a step back , while I was looking at them .. I smiled. "Please forgive me Arthur, we couldn't made it, and you Jake, please forget me, my words and my memories. I took it all back from you now." I took another step to the edge of the mountain. The wind wanted to help me to do it easier I guess. Arthur's face was distressed, thought he found out what I'm doing. "No Kim!!! Please don't!" He shouted at me. Jake was nocked there .. Tears were slowly falling from his eyes. I smiled at them again and wised up my tears. "I'm sorry." And took the last step. It felt weird .. Was I flying? I couldn't feel my body ... I closed my eyes. God! Wish I knew the truth from the first. So this never happened. "Wish I had another chance." I was in the air ...... ___

Wind was blowing, it sounded like a whimper….there was no light but the full moon. I turned around, I found another light, that came from our neighbor’s house. I was still looking at their house, soon that young man came out of the house he was worry, angry … he was full of strange emotions. He slammed the door, that sound broke the silence of the area. He was unaware of me. Is he the one who people talk bad behind him? he ran to a car nearby which a young girl was sitting in it. He entered the car immediately and drove fast. I could see the dusts all over … the moonlight brightening them up. I shook my head, no, no, no. This bad guy is in our neighborhood! Great!
I threw away the garbage. Wait a minute! Why this scene sounds familiar to me? That was strange! "Kim? Why are so late??! Come and eat your meal before you get sick hon!!" That was dad calling me. "I'm coming daddy!!" I smiled and went back to the house .. The life of a hamoor, is not as bad as I thought. except for tearing apart a human's ear. So I guess humans can live without a little part of their ear! But us hamoors don't! So that's fairly enough! It's been more than one year since we live here in the island. I was waiting to see my homeland. I was a lonely kid in the town. I was worried if someone sees my body because I don't have a bellybutton . Dad had told me that there's only another Hamoor left. When I'm meeting him finally? Oh God I hope he's handsome enough! Wait! That is that bad guy again! He was smoking cigarette and entered the house with a girl as I was watching them over the window. Oh! People may be right about him that he's a whore! I giggled.
The next day waking the road to school. I was about to come home. But I stopped! Oh my God! That bad guy is sitting on the sofa next to door! What if he's the other Hamoor who's the half of me! "I should check him to make sure if he's Hamoor or not!" I said. "Don't! Because he's not!!" Someone's voice stopped me from taking a step. He came in front of me. A tall, masculine guy with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was so handsome so I ashamed a bit. He smiled. "Are you looking for a hamoor??" He  asked. "Oh, no! I was only wanted to stay away from him if he's a hamoor!" I said while I was surprised. He gazed at my eyes and smiled bigger. "Why? You're afraid of them?" He looked around with his cute expressions . "Ah! Or maybe you're the other hamoor who's looking for her half missing part?!!" He asked. "What???" I said while I was so nervous. How could he know all ?? Maybe he reads my mind??? He started laughing. "Why are you laughing??" I asked with my wide open eyes.
He came closer to me. "I'm Arthur!" He moved his hand toward me for a hand shake. I slowly moved my hand to him. "I'm Kim." I looked up to see his face. He smiled kindly. We were still hands in hands. That was a little awkward. I looked away and I saw that girl coming to the bad guy. "Jake!!" She called his name. What was familiar to me! Arthur looked at me confusingly. "Oh God that girl is so pretty!" I said with a low range of voice. Arthur followed my way of sight and said. "Who? Shine?" .. I looked at him with lots of question marks on my head. "You know her?" I asked. He admitted with his funny cute shake head. "She's my step sister." He said. "Wow you're lucky to see her pretty face every day!!" I said. He moved up his lips, "Not that much! Because she's not my style!" He smiled. "What's your style then? I asked. His eyes shined, "I like tall, tanned girls with big brown eyes.
"I like tall, tanned girls with big brown eyes, if she has a cute pony tail that will be amazing!" He winked. "Oh! I guess I'm seeing one of them now!!" He said. God! He was talking about me? I was so uneasy with it but my cheeks were red. I noticed my hand still in his hand so I tried to get away but he grabbed it harder. "Do you like me?" I asked quickly with my confused nervous face. He laughed again, "Gosh you're too fast and smart!" .. "Well, I need to ask this to make sure there's not any purpose in every word. I need to stop it at the very beginning, because I'm different!" I smiled at him Kindly. He looked down to hide his enthusiastic happy face from me. At that moment I was sure that he may tell himself what the fuck I'm talking about! He turned up his head. "It's strange because I'm different too." He said softly. I look into his eyes carefully. I could see something but I didn't know what was that! "Are you.... A Hamoor???" I asked. He gazed at me. "Why, you can't see it from my eyes? Should I show you my body?" He was about to take off his shirt. "Oh god !!!! NO NO DONT GET UNDRESSED!!!" I covered my eyes .. He said with laugher. "Why??? My body is great you should see it!" I turned back and grabbed my red cheeks! My heart was beating so fast. He slowly hit my head. "What kind of hamoor you are ? You can't even recognize me!" We both started laughing! So that's him! My other half of me.. My life should be like this forever. That's why reality matters ... Even if it's the most bitter one. It should be always the way it is. You can't change it. You should live it. I took a look at Jake the bad guy. He was having fun with his girlfriend, I had no feeling to him. Maybe because he didn't have that sad eyes to anyone to remind me. This was a new chance! I knew it all could be better! I will live, love and die proudly as a Hamoor. "The End"