a Weirdo or a Lover

He left my hand and took three steps .. I was standing in front of the closed door. “who’s that guy?” I asked.
He turned back took a look at me and said: “ a friend” and started walking. And I too.
“but I don’t think a friend can be this rude and sarcastic …huh?” I said while walking.
“we used to be friends.. “ he said. “ and what are you two now? Enemies?” I asked.
He stopped .. “we’re nothing” said softly and turned back. “don’t you ever say anything about this to my mom” I looked around and said. “it’s up to you then”.
He laughed and put his right hand on his forehead and said: “what? Are you threating me now?” and started laughing again. “I just, want you to treat good to me, like a friend” I said this with an innocent voice.
He smiled and said: “I don’t need a friend… just don’t try to get into me because I’m too different to be friend with”
He walked to the car. Shook his head to tell me to come and get in. and I did and never asked about anything else during our way to home.
“come here in our home.. my mom might be there too” he said while closing the car’s door.
I get out.. “please don’t tell my mom that I took you to the bar, I don’t want to make another argument” he said again.
Was that so important? He seemed to be worried about that a lot.
“I won’t say anything” I said.
He smiled mostly with one side of his mouth and blinked at me ..
What? Is he trying to steal someone’s heart with his cute , lovely and gloomy ways? I can’t understand him. Why is he changing personalities like every min? maybe he’s got DID? That’s ridiculous …
“What are you doing? You don’t come in?” he destroyed my mind.
“What? No, yeah, I’m … coming” I said ..Goshh I was so nervous. Hope he hadn’t noticed at my weird ways. I had the worst feeling because I didn’t know what this that I was feeling. Something between fear, excitement or passion ? I didn’t know anything..
Home, more like a stable! I was just looking all around the house wondering why there should be a mess like this. “Ah, it’s just a little shitty you know .. all guys are untidy , I was looking for my jean jacket, couldn’t find it and this happened.” And he pulled one of the jackets with his foot.
I smiled “That’s okay!” And I bent down to pick the clothes .. “I help you to clean the mess up before your mom comes home, she must gets angry” I said kindly.
The jacket I picked was a black leather one. That was so classy. One of the sleeves was into it and I was trying to make it right but a coin fell off from its pocket. The coin was running on the ground.. we both were chasing the way of coin with our eyes. NO! that didn’t seem like a coin now. Didn’t have any sign or number and with the color of red , also I could see a small hole at top of it.
I stepped to that thing, wanted to pick it but his shout stopped me. “DON’T TOUCH IT!!”
I was scared to death .. turned my head to see his face. His eyes indicated anger, weird feelings and a halo.
He pulled me aside with his hand and looked at the ground .. picked the thing and put it in his pants’ pocket.
That was awkward. I was surprised .. curious and frightened “Uh. I’m going back home , I hope I can see you. Bye” I said with fear and left the house quickly.
He didn’t say anything … he was just there looking at the ground.
I was running to our house. What was that? Why was he so angry when I wanted to pick that fucking thing? Why is everything about him is so scary and weird ..?? Gosh I’d got goosebumps.
Arrived at the door of the house and was trying to open the door but a paper fell off .. I took it and it said: “Your father won’t come home for some days, he’s fine, no need to be worried”