The Story Begins

He was looking on the ground ... slowly rolled his eyes up to look at me. His eyes were red, maybe because he was drunk? Or sick? Or he cried earlier? "get ready" he said with his soft manly voice.
I said "okay" while I was watching him astonishingly .. but got myself together in a minute and said: are we .. going somewhere?"
He looked at his nails on his left hand "yeah, I don't like to stay in people's place, let's go out" ..
We get out of the house and walked together to his old black Cadillac .. I opened the door .. yeah I did it myself and there was no expectation .. this is not a movie. And we're not on a date . he drove to an old house. Although we weren't that close to it but I could see the pieces of the wood near the house.
People go to the house with laughter and some were staggering .. well I guess I know where we are.
I looked at Jake, he didn't even say a word during our way to here. He stopped the car, put a cigarette on his lips and his hands were looking for a lighter into his pockets. But he couldn't make it. He sighed.
Suddenly looked at me and said: "do you like to get out?" I was captivated .. "huh?, yeah.. I'm going" I can swear to God that he didn't even try to dress up. His style was just so ordinary or maybe a little odd. Loose jean jacket ,white t-shirt, black pants and his wavy dark hair was in an old fashion way .. he was attractive .. without even trying.
The cigarette was still on his lips without the light. We were walking to that house. I read the title that was big on top of the main door "Antoni's Bar" Yes .. I know it already, it should be a bar.
Wind was blowing and touching my hair but not softly. Jake was walking in front of me.
I ran to him to walk with him. He took a cold look at me and noticed me I was watching him all the time. I smiled like a child and ask a question so we could talk more. "do you come here everyday?" -"almost"
Couldn't ask no more. He seemed like he doesn't like to reply questions.
Saw A young boy was coming to us.. he greeted to Jake and I was looking at him. Skinny. Ginger and he stuttered when he talked. His name was Steve..
We were close to the main door.
"hey bro. he's there too!"
Jake turned back to him with a voice that came behind the cigarette said" who?" and started walking.
"Arr..thur.. Arthur !! he's there and he's not fine at all"
Jake stopped put the cigarette away from his lips and said: "so what?" and entered the Bar.
Crowded, dirty, full of drunk and nasty men. And of course some half naked chicks dancing or hanging around. Nope. I wasn't born to be on a place like that, like never!
Tried to hide behind him. At least the least person that could trust at that moment was him.
I saw a young man among the other guys at the corner of the bar, he was drinking fast and laughing so hard.
Jake picked a table and we sat.
Jake started drinking again and looked at me seriously while I was seeing around with my wide open eyes. Jake put the shot on the table and said: "what? Did I bring you somewhere wrong, miss highschooler?"
-"I'm graduating this week and I told you that my name is Kim"
What the fuck? Is he still the same person who smiled kindly and helped me to get up on the ground? I'm getting disappointed ...
He made a fake interested face and put the shot near to his lips and said: wow, you wanted to say that you're a Lady, huh? Not a kid..
Soon a loud voice of a man stopped us, although I didn't want to reply to him. "Hey buddies! Look who's here!!" he was that same guy I saw earlier.
"Long time no see, Mr Edward!" said while getting closer to our table.
Jake put his hand on the table a looked at me with a beautiful smile. Seemed like he didn't want to see that young man.
That man came to me looked at me and touched my hair. I was scared and tried to get away from his hand. "Wow! Look at his new toy! This one is a different kind. Well! I approve !"
I looked at him. He was tall even taller than Jake, muscular and his face was just so beautiful, hazel eyes, dark blonde hair . he wore a white shirt which is a simple sexy way to steal a girl's heart.
We were looking to each other's eyes. He smiled while still looking at me. "she's a nice one. I hope you two stay for each other my babes!" said with a soft voice and smiled in a strange way.
"we're not dating" I said while I was so shocked ..
"we're not dating" I said while I was so shocked. Jake closed his eyes ...
Arthur came to me again and said: "so date me if you're not with him!" and lough so hard.
That was beyond annoying .. "leave her alone, Arthur ..." said Jake.
Arthur was staring at me all the time. But he came to Jake and said seriously "why? You're worried about her? Or are you faking again? Huh?"
Jake stood up .. he couldn't take Arthur no more, took my hand and said: "get up" he pulled me behind himself .. I could hear Arthur's loud voice behind us while we were leaving: " you will ruin this one again, BASTARD !!"