You're the only one I know, not the one i love.

Chapter 14
I closed my eyes. I felt a warm and strong body hitting mine, I looked up to his face. Right, that was him, Arthur. He hugged me hard. I started to hug him too. Yeah, he was the only one who knew me. "I knew you from the very first moment, I recognized you, when I looked into your eyes." He whispered to my ears. So that's why he's been like that, he could see my real identity. He took my chin up to his face, "What happened to your innocent face, Kim?" he looked worried. I just wanted to trust him like he knows everything that passes me. He's been through all these things so he knows how to face it. "Arthur .." I called his name with my weak and soft voice, he smiled like I gave my world to him by just calling his name that way, looking to my eyes patiently , waiting for me to speak. "Humm?" He said with his sweet expression. "I know everything now." I said. He touched my face gently and wiped my tears. Hugged me by touching my waist and said, :It's okay, you don't need to be afraid." - "But I just don't want to be one of them!" I cried slowly. Arthur took my hands and we kept walking in the jungle. He broke the silence , "many years ago, there was an old man who lived in here. I was a nine year old boy. I didn't know about myself and once he recognized me and told me all the story. He was a Hamoor too. He said that I'm the last male Hamoor who still exists in the planet, he also said and I should wait for last ever Hamoor who's a female. And we should take back our island from humans, so we won't need to feed from their ears." He took my hand and looked around the jungle. This is all our home, we can't let us Hamoors to be extinct. You know what I mean?" I looked down with my distressed face. Yeah.. I know, he's been stopping himself for too long. Now he wants me to calm him .. He has no one but me. And I too. But why don't I have this weird feeling? I don't feel like I'm belong to any of these things. "Kim?" He called me. I got myself together .. "Arthur, I just need time to know myself, it's too hard for me to accept the truth. Please wait for me."
"Arthur, I just need time to know myself, it's too hard for me to accept the truth. Please wait for me." I let his hand go. He looked down and said, "I understand you, I'm not gonna make you under pressure. I've waited for you for too long and just some days are nothing. I'll be waiting ... Just, don't tell me no! Don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone anymore!" He looked like a innocent little boy. I sighed and didn't say anything.
It's been a week. I haven't had that meat soup since I found out about it. But it felt strange. I looked down the window, saw Jake's attractive body there sitting on an old sofa near the door , smoking his cigarette while his eyes are closed to the sky. I sighed, deeper than everyday .. I should get him over soon .. He's a human and I'm the last female Hamoor who's belong to Arthur. But I can't never feel the love with him. My eyes only see this recluse, sad looking guy and I can't think of anyone else. Dear Lord, why? I wonder if he ever had feelings for me, even for a second, when he smiles at me.
Soon he found my way of sight. Took this cigarette away and vapors were coming out from his mouth. Smiled without showing his teeth and waved his left hand at me. I faked a polite smile .. He moved his hands as a request to me to come out to him. My heart wanted to go but my mind wouldn't let me. I came to him and sat on the edge of their balcony . he looked so nice with his gray undershirt. "Why don't you come to see me anymore?" He asked while he had his light smile on his lips, "Well, I wasn't feeling good." He turned his head at me, with his half confused, worried face. "Are you okay now?" He asked .. No, i'll never be okay, never. I faked a smile again and shook my head as yes. He stood up and took some step to me, I was looking down just because not to show him my blushed cheeks. "But I think you're not." "why do I think you're changing *too*. I hate it when people change" he said with his sweet voice. I turned my head up to see his eyes. He was right in front of me. We were looking at each other. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him to my face and put my lips on his lips for some seconds. I did it uncomfortably.
him to my face and put my lips on his lips for some seconds. I did it uncomfortably. but there was no regret. Although that wasn't long, but that taste was the best thing ever. He was shocked. He didn't even blink. He only gazed at me with lots of confusions. - "I never change!" I said. he turned back slowly. What I mean was an indirect confession. I bit my lips looking at him. "I told you not to like me, but ... I don't know why, I'd like you to do it ." he said and looked around, went on the the few stairs which were close to the door, and entered the house. I turned back slowly and suddenly saw Arthur watching me with his angry face, While Jake was stopped behind the door and slowly touched his lips to figure out what just happed to him.
The end of chapter 14