The wait is over now

Chapter 10
"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.
He kept coming to me, "Well, I was wondering what made you this careless cuz you hadn't closed the door properly." He smiled, bent his waist to look better in my eyes .. "Were you with him again?" He whispered. "Yeah! I was! Maybe I should get permission from you to see him?" I said. "I knew you should be a smart girl! Yeah! You should!" He said with a weird smile.
"I have no idea of what are you talking about!" I pointed at the door, "get out!"
He faked the innocent eyes "we've gotta talk" he said. "Yeah, you're going to talk bullshits behind Jake's back again, get out now!" I said angrily. "Yeah! But first I'm gonna talk about ourselves." he said slowly. "Please Arthur! Let's behave peacefully. I'm not gonna talk to you and you're getting out now!". "Is it all because of Jake?" He looked down and said slowly "Are you treating me like this bc of him?" He grabbed my arms softly and looked into my eyes, "you're already in love? .. Kim, please control those damn feelings for God sake. He's not the right man for you. He's just a player! Stay away from him!" He said amicably .  I was looking down innocently. "I don't believe you." I said with a weak voice .. "Oh come on Kim! I know you're not silly !! You can't do what my sister did! And now she's under tons of soil and stones!" He said while touching my arms. He acted like he has lived with me all his years. But what did he mean by that? Did Jake murder his lover? While he was that disturbed because of her absence? I can never believe. "I'm here to protect you Kim. Trust me" he gazed kindly in my eyes, "Humm?" .. I put his hands away softly and said: "Arthur, stop pretending you know me, I know what you want and I'm sure you definitely know that I'm not that kind of girl. So please let me go." -"You think I'm gonna play with you like a doll?" He grinned. "God! You disappointed me Kim!" All he wanted to do was just to treat me well but my words made him go nuts. He pulled my back collar harshly and I shouted suddenly.
He put his palm hand on my mouth to shut me up. "SHSHSHSH! I was waiting for you Kim! don't reject me with all these cheap manners!"
I was scared to death .. I wanted to shout behind his powerful hand on my mouth but I just couldn't make a sound. Suddenly the  sound of a door scared Arthur .. That sound came from Jake's house. "Kim?" That was Jake calling my name loudly .. Arthur put his hand away and put his finger on my lips gently, "don't make a sound honey" he ran to the window and ran away. I was frozen ... I couldn't just move like I was stuck on my place. Jake opened the door quickly and said while panting. "What happened ?? .. Why did you shout?" He came to me. I was standing still. With my frightened face. "Are you okay ??" He put his hand on my forehead and pull my bangs away. His warm hand made me conscious. "Kim??" He called my name kindly. I looked into his nervous eyes. He was worried about me! "You look so pale!" ... "Ah, .. There was a cockroach on the floor." I said with my weak frightened voice which was mixed with grudge. He smiled cutely "and you're like this because of that?" , I wiped my eyes and smiled "Yeah, that was too scary" , he kept smiling at me. "Now tell me where is it?" . - "What?" - "that fucking creature! I'll kill it for you." He still had that big cute smile. "He ran away" I said while starring at him. "He? Oh! That fucking gross was a male!" He grinned cutely. I started laughing. God !! His smile was such a medicine to me! "I've never seen your laughter before!" I said. He gazed down and smile quickly, "You haven't? Yeah, just because I don't usually laugh but you made me." He smiled again and said: "Well, I'm going back home, you shouldn't be alone so come with me" he took my hand and pulled me. "My mom is about to come home soon, so don't be worried" He said while walking me home. We entered the house but that was so awkward being with him alone in a same place, I tried to sit politely on the sofa ... He went to kitchen and went back with some drinks and sat next to Sat next to me. Dear heart !! Please stop beating like that, he will hear you and I'll be screwed! God that silence was annoying. He poured a glass of orange juice for me and said "And this one is special for you" I took the glass  from his hands. "Thank you" I said slowly. I was trying to hide my face by looking down cuz I didn't want him to see my blushing cheeks. "Kim?" He called me. -"Yeah?" .. "Did you have a boyfriend when you where in the town?" My heart totally stopped for a sec, why would he ask about that? God, I'm going crazy. "Well, ah .. " thankfully Carmen entered the house and saved me for being a super fool. "Oh, honey, you're here? Just saw your father coming home!" I stood up quickly! And said goodbye to Jake and Carmen with a happy face .. Walked the small distance to home but I felt someone stopped me from behind with a anaesthetizing tissue ... And I felt nothing else ...