What is this new feeling?

Chapter 11
Woke up on the cool ground, my body was frozen and it felt like I was made of wood. I was tied up to a thin column. My mouth was tied hardly I barely could breath. my eyes was covered with a big scarf .. I shook my head like crazy. I was trying to made myself free.
Soon I felt a cold touch, gently going on my head and hairs .. I knew who it would be. He pulled the scarf on my eyes away .. Yes. It's Always Arthur. He looked deeply in my boiling blood eyes. I moved so fast, shouted silently .. He puts his fingers on his lips, "Shshsh, no Kim,  I told you to be a smart girl, but you didn't listen to me!" And he looked so weird. he kept touching my head and playing with my dark brown pony tail on and on. He opened my pony tail and said, "Yeah, you look great with any hairstyle honey!" To be honest, I never was this scared since we got here in the island. I looked at the place that we were in. It seemed like a big garage, which its walls were full of enormous paintings of a same girl but her face wasn't drown clear. "You're here to know everything, babe" he stood up and walked all around the place and looked at the paintings on the walls. "I've spent many years, imagining you.. I was waiting for this day to meet you." He said, came to me and pulled off the tie on my mouth so I could breath better. He touched my back gently and asked if I was okay, "Arthur, why are you doing this to me? Please, let me go." I begged innocently and cried like a fool. He hugged my tied weak body and put my head on his muscular and strong chest. "Look! The girl in these paintings were supposed to be you, I just didn't know how you look that's why you can't see her face clearly." He grabbed my chin up and looked into my face. "You look awesome" he whispered, not everyone ever told this to me, i never was called pretty or something like that. I was just an ordinary girl, who didn't wear any makeup, who had her dark brown spinning hair pony tail with short bangs. my bright skin looked tanned bc of sunburn and I was thin like a doll. He gazed at my lips and his head was getting closer to me. I was completely tied so I couldn't move or reject him so I closed my eyes hardly
I couldn't move or reject him so I closed my eyes hardly , I had no choice. "Open your eyes." He said. "Just be relax and let's enjoy" I didn't want that to happen. I slowly open my eyes but as soon as I opened them he put his lips on mine quickly and made me out gently. His lips felt warm and soft. I was shocked. Couldn't believe that my first kiss would be like that . I couldn't even breath. He put his lips away and smiled kindly. "Ah, that was great.. So a kiss tastes like this? I hope that was your first too" I didn't say anything, just looked down on the ground with my frightened pale face. "Here's a guy, who has waited many years to find his soulmate and there's another one who almost fucked every girl in the island. I must get the award for being the best guy ever!" He looked at me. "He is an asshole, a male whore! You just need to believe me, you just feel sorry for seeing him like a poor baby who has lost his girl." He said with hatred. My tears were running from my red frightened eyes. "Are you crying?" He grabbed my face with his both hands and wiped my tears with both his thumbs. "Arthur, I won't forgive you for what you've done" I said with my trembling voice. He smiled "Kim, it was just a kiss! I was waiting for it such long time! don't I deserve it?" . -"Stop making me confused! You're just increasing my hatred toward you!" I said with my weak voice and crying face . Arthur looked around and put his black coat off harshly. put his knees aside my feet to lock me out, pulled my head up and said slowly, "Why? You were fantasying your first kiss with him?" He looked awfully annoyed. "I can't have you now by side? After those fucking years I stopped myself for being a normal guy who can be with everyone I like, but I stood patiently for you to come." I couldn't understand anything .. He came closer to me like a hungry tiger who hasn't eaten ever. "I remember the day when Shine and her mother came our home, she was a little Pretty girl, but naughty as fuck! No matter how much I rejected her, but she just kept being a bitch around me." I stopped breathing for a sec, what was he saying?
I stopped breathing for a sec, what was he saying? I just wanted to die in there, couldn't endure all these bullshits and everything was such a fucking difficult math problem I could never solve! "Are you ... Saying that She wasn't your real sister?" I asked confusingly. "She never was, all her teen years pasted being a bitch, looking for a D to please her sexually .." He shook his head "I'm not expecting you to believe me but, just remember I have nothing to lose. She met Jake, who was known for being a fuckboy .. like they were truly made for each other! I did never advice her, because I truly never cared for her, and they seemed like they've changed cuz they were madly in love.." I looked at him while he was telling me their whole story, I couldn't even believe that Jake could be trash, I was slowly breaking. But why I had this feeling that Arthur's words are just genuine? "I don't a fuck about them, now you're here and you're the only thing I've ever needed." turned his head down to my neck and started kissing. I pulled my head away to reject him. "Arthur, are you sick mentally?" He gazed at me and smiled. "What?" He grabbed my neck between his two hands. "You're making me crazy , Kim!" He slowly started button up my shirt and put his lips on mine .. All I was doing was a nonstop shout which was shut behind his lips. He put me away and started taking off his white T-shirt, put his finger on his lips, "shshsh, don't make a sound" he whispered. His body was a work of art. Hot with the drops of the sweats on his tanned skin but ..... No! He didn't have that fucking bellybutton !!!!
The end of chapter 11