1; Teal Hair

Quinn pov

---

Her katana rested in its holder as her feet hit against the gravel on the narrow road of the unknown place she walked along, she hadn't seen any human in days. Weeks perhaps, she didn't know. She took a short cut through the large forest surrounding the road she walked on, the clicking of the cement turned to crunching of the leaves when she reached the forest floor.

Her stance was strong and confident but deep down she knew she was weak, she needed to find food fast before she died.

The forest was quiet, a little too quiet for her liking. The blue Jeep she drove broke down and she was forced to walk, the car held memories of her past. Some amazing she hopes she never forgets and some she wants to forget but far to horrible she knows she'll remember forever.

It hurt her knowing if she finds any humans she'll either have to kill or be killed. her teal hair tucked into her hood, out of reach from walkers was covered in dried blood. She hoped she would come across a small pond to wash in, but it was highly unlikely.

Two stray walkers roamed beside each other.  unnoticed by the couple she swiftly took her weapon out, holding it with two hands.

with one quick move the walkers head was clean off as she turned in a circle and cut the other walkers body completely in half before the head of the first had landed on the floor.

As she looked closely at the now dead walker it had an arrow sticking out the back of its head. as she realised she wasn't alone in this place she stood straight, looking around her to find the source of the attack.

"Who's there?" She called out, her weapon still held in her hands. But She heard no reply.

Her back had been hit as her full body fell to the floor as she felt a heavy weight straddling her back. The unknown person grabbed both her hands and pressed them on her back as she was unable to move. The position hurt her, her cheek pressed against the dirt and the strain on her shoulders restricted her from moving, though she tried the best to break free

She had calmed down, her breaths quickened as she grew tired and she knew she couldn't get out of the grip. "Get off me" she shouted but felt no movement on top of her.

She thrashed around more but couldn't get out, the best she did was flip onto her stomach, facing the man who had got into her, straddling her body. His hair looked long as his eyes stared into hers, full of anger. His hands moved, as she was now facing him. Gripping onto her wrists, it hurt her but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of her pain.

"Who are you?" The man asked, his face had gotten closer, waiting for the answer.

"Ain't your business" she spat, the man didn't like her response and put more pressure on her wrists, hoping it would work. He could see the pain in her eyes but no more words were coming out her mouth.

"Behind you dumbass" she said, spotting a walker heading in their direction. He didn't want to get up and give her the chance of escape, but getting bit in the shoulder was way worse than letting the girl leave.

He took a second to think, his crossbow slung over his shoulder as he took it off, aiming it at the Walker. It was such a difficult and awkward position as it was behind him, he shot once; missed. He shot a second time; missed.

He groaned in annoyance, standing up and aimed at its head, his foot standing on the girl as she struggled. The third arrow pierced through its skull, it's limp body falling on the floor.

Her hands gripped his ankle, twisting it till he fell on his back with a thud. She scrambled to her katana laying on the ground before he turned and grabbed her legs, pulling her back onto her stomach in the same position they were in last time.

"I said, what's yer name?!" He asked once more, his voice sounding much more agresive.

"Quinn" she answered, a sarcastic smirk found its way to her mouth.

"How many walkers have ya killed?" He asked her, his voice had become less agresive, but not by much.

"More than you"

"Don' get cocky or I'll kill ya" he said, her smirk disappeared. He knew that whatever she did he wouldn't have the guts to kill her, maybe he could bring her back to Alexandia. He didn't want to kill an innocent girl because she was being cocky, it would be a far too much of a dick move to make.

"What kind of question is that anyway? Who actually counts how many walkers they kill?" The look she gave him was full of anger, he felt regret when he looked at her wrists. A red marked ring circled her skin, his large hands moved so it didn't hurt her as much.

This was a big mistake, his pressure wasn't as hard so it made it easier for her to escape. While stuggling her knees moved and slipped between his legs, he toppled over, his hands clutching onto his crotch in hopes to make it better.

She got away, her katana in her hand and her face in his memory.

***********

I really hope you liked this first chapter, if you did please vote and comment. If you're here my my last Daryl Dixon called Criminal hunter then please note this one will be much better, and if you've never read Criminal Hunter you could check it out if you wanted but it's really cringy.