6; Walker's

The farm was a total disaster, all the food, weapons and guns were either taken or broken. The food was rotten and most of the weapons like Axe's and swords were snapped for some unknown reason. they felt a weird presence while they were there - they thought maybe it was a walker but they've never felt that kind of sensation before while doing inside jobs like this. But they just left only moments before going into the farm house. the porch door closed behind them as it was spring loaded and they stood on the deck for a while; enjoying the small view of a large forest not to far away from where they stood

"Wanna go?" Rick smirked towards Daryl as he saw he was looking at the greens and browns of the forest - the same place he felt at home, as soon as he stepped inside the lonely area that anyone could easily get lost in.

He nodded his head, taking his hands off the wooden fence that was rotting away and stepped down the few stairs into the grass below. It crunched underneath them as they now entered the colourful forest with trees and flowers planted everywhere. Different flowers cluttered in different places, the white daisies would grow beside the shade; under the trees, where as the higher sunflowers grew upwards to the sun. even mushrooms covered the bark on the trees and spots in unloved patches of grass.

But it wasn't the plants Daryl found interesting,  it was the crowd of walkers heading towards the same direction where a very familiar blue jeep was clumsy parked. He rolled his eyes as he knew it was Quinn, he felt she was following him. Stalking him almost, but that was definitely not the case.

He looked over the heads of the walkers and saw her in the Jeep as she tried to start her vehicle to get away from the small hoard of walkers that has at least 5 of them in a group. But she was stuck, the back tires went around and around in the wet mud and it started to sink deeper and deeper whenever she pressed her foot on the peddle.

He could see her groan in annoyance before getting out the Jeep and quickly pulled out her katana, slashing and cutting through the skin and bones of the walkers that stood in front of her. Limbs and organs fell on the floor in small bits, covering the green grass red with blood.

"Thanks for the help" she called sarcasticly behind her back, returning back to her vehicle.

"Wait" Rick shouted, putting his hand out as a sign for her to stop. She turned around, putting her hands on her waist and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" She asked, waiting for Rick to say the rest of his sentence

"Come back with us to Alexandria, we could used someone like you to fight a group called the sa-" She cut him off, obviously not wanting to here him to why she should go back with them. She was better of on her own, she learned that from the last group she had. The leader was a horrible man, cruel to anyone and everyone so she fled - not ever wanting to see that man again, or anyone from that group again.

"Sorry Rick, I'm better of on my own. And I sure don't want to distract Daryl" she smirked at him, turning her body around to face her Jeep once more and climbed in. "But hey, at least now I know where you guys live. Maybe I'll pay a little visit sometime" she chucked, starting her Jeep again but forgetting it was stuck in the mud.

She groaned, hitting the steering wheel with her fists before opening the door with rage and slamming it shut. She went to the back of the Jeep, putting both her hands face down on the blue metal and pushed. The engine was still running as she pushed it out with ease.

This impressed Daryl, a lot. He had just enough strength to do that alone and he wondered how she could do it herself. He wasn't being sexist, he knew she was more than capable enough to be strong, but not that strong. She looked weak,  she felt weak. But somehow she managed to do it. And that amazed him more than anything she's done, but the skills she has with her katana was impressive as hell.  But anyone with free time and a good trainer could do that.