13; Walking Alone

Daryl was tossing and turning all night, unable to fall asleep. He'd hadn't had a decent sleep in days, mainly because of the stress of Quinn, Rick and just everyone happening around him.

His head rested on a plain, white pillow with his eyes staring at the blank ceiling above him - thinking of his past, his future, his brother, his... girl 

He hated himself for thinking of her like that. But all he wanted to do was to be tangled in her arms and legs and fall asleep. He didn't care he knew less than 5% about her, that's what is the most attractive thing about her. Along with her unual hair and skills he'd only seen two other woman have. Her face was pale and her accent thick, clearly she wasn't even from the US. She was from one of the Scandinavian countries, maybe Sweden, Noway or Denmark - he couldn't really tell which one, but he knew she was from around that area.

He hit his fist hard on the mattress and sat up from his bed. The room was dark and so was the sky, but if he still had the mind of his 6 year old self he'd be under the covers, hiding from monsters... or his dad. But he was glad he didn't.

His crossbow hung from a hook on his door. His favourite thing in the whole world was that weapon, along with his brothers bike. But the people he was around were coming close to be joint first, but he was happy he wasn't alone.

"Negan" the name growled out his mouth, he now had two reasons to hate this man and he knew there would be more reasons in the future. Unless they kill him of course.

As he exited Alexandria again he knew it would just be himself the whole night. No Quinn, No car, No talking. Just him alone with his thoughts and imagination.

It was hard being a man in the apocalypse  (it's hard to be any gender too.) Especially for a single like Daryl.  It's the end of the world, everyone should just be fucking until death arises. There's no objective in life anymore, what's the point in having children  or a family when the threat of death could happen any second. Unless children happen in accident nobody should try to have one, and that's the same for love...

But what happens when you accidentally attack the person you had no idea you would fall for, a total mystery person that's meant to be the enemy. But fuck... has Daryl fell hard for them.

***********

I really hope you liked this chapter, I know it's really short but things will get juicy next chapter, I promise ;)))
Please vote and comment, thank youuu:)))