11; Negan?

"Wha' the fuck was tha'?!" Daryl shouted at Quinn as he walked down the road once more and met her again. She was perched on a tree branch as she examined her arm. She had a long scratch from her elbow to her wrist, clearly from a tree branch or when she jumped off the gate of Alexnadria the night before.

"What?" She looked at him, smirking though she tried to look Convincing that she didn't know what he was talking about. She hung one leg off the branch and swung it back and forth lightly as her hand grabbed onto the trunk for surport. Daryl looked up at her.

"When ya kissed me" he said in his rough accent. Quinn always admired that about him, even though she's only known him for a few days. It was something that was unique to him.

"I don't recall kissing anyone last night" she chuckled, pushing her hand off the tree and landed on the ground with a small thump. "You sure you didn't just dream about kissing me" she teased.

Daryl rolled hus eyes at the girl standing in front of him and looked around his surroundings for a moment. "I didn' dream of ya" he sternly told her.

Quinn was a little taken back by his sudden change in voice. "I didn't want you to ask questions." She answered him, a lot more louder as if she was challenging him to a shout off.

"Well imma ask questions now"

"What then? Ask me" she said, getting a little annoyed.

Daryl opened his mouth to say something but was caught off guard when he heard a bearly audible sound of tires spinning on the road, running over stones and grit that hit off the door of the vehicle.

They both looked in the same direction. A white van came hurdling down the road, slowing down slightly when they noticed the two standing on the road beside each other.

Daryl had never seen this van before, but he could tell by looking at Quinn's face that this wasn't a good thing. Though she refused to run away, she just stared at the vehicle as it got closer.

It eventually stopped. The windows were blackened and they couldn't see in, but they could hear voices from inside.

The door was pushed open and a tall man stepped out.  He had dark hair and wore a leather jacket. But Daryl didn't know this man.

"Quinn" he smiled, looking at the girl beside him. "Isn't it good to see you again"

"Yeah" she felt uncomfortable under his gaze. Daryl stood awkwardly away from them.

"And who is this?" He asked Daryl, tilting his head a little.

"Daryl" he answered for himself before Quinn could open his mouth.

"Daryl" the man repeated. "Well my names Negan" he told him. Daryl's eyes opened wide as he heard his name. He was the leader of the saviours, he was trying to kill this man but he didn't know who he was. Everyone who was part of his group was Negan

"And who are you, Darling?" He turned to Quinn who held her head low. She trembled as the words came out her mouth

"I'm Negan"