7; Bedroom

Rick and Daryl arrived back at Alexandria safely, but their hands empty with things they wanted to bring back. Nobody mentioned it, obviously not wanting to nag them about their aful trip. Although Daryl enjoyed it, as he has a little sense of adventure he loves being out the walls and safety of Alexandria. Something about being in a little danger made his adrenaline rush, and meeting Quinn twice made him go over the top. His heart raced as if he just ran a marathon or sky dived without a parachute, but it was all because her.

But her saying 'maybe I'll pay you a visit' made him shiver, and even worse 'I wouldn't want to distract Daryl' made him think of the various things she has in mind to distract him from whatever it is. Maybe it was shaking her hips when she walks past or bending down in front of him, but he knew that wouldn't do anything. But if her idea of distraction was to insult him then he had a problem. A few more fights will take place and she could get hurt, maybe even Daryl is he wasn't careful around her.

Rick didn't notice his thoughts about the girl, he mainly focused on his jobs and keeping The town safe from walker's. But Daryl, he had other idea's, his mind never left the face of Quinn and the pick up line 'are you tired? Cause you've been running around in my mind all day' was slowly becoming true. But there was no way he would admit it, he didn't even want to admit it to himself. But he eventually came to terms with the fact she was becoming part of him.

He wanted to protect her at all costs, though he knew she didn't need to be protected and he didn't particularly want Quinn in Alexandria. But he has a feeling he'll catch her here at some point.

"Why are you so distracted?" Glenn asked him, but Daryl being the stubborn man he is he was obviously going to tell him to fuck off.

"I ain't" he answered him,  walking away from the Korean man he's known since the start. But that didn't mean nothing to Daryl, yes he does respect him so much more than back then but it didn't give him the right to know what Daryl thought about most of the time. Even if Glenn was just being nice that didn't mean anything to Daryl.

"It's just... everyone is kinda worried" he heard Glenn quietly say behind him. Daryl stopped in his tracks but didn't turn around to face him.

"They shouldn' be" Daryl felt a little saddened about the way he treated Glenn, but he wasn't going to apologise, that would make him look like a softy and he didn't want anyone thinking they could just walk over him.

Daryl walked back to his house as it was nearly the end of the day and most people were finishing their jobs and going back home. Daryl went early, his loud, heavy footsteps hit off the staircase but he stopped outside his door. He heard shuffling in his bedroom and small squeaks in annoyance, but he pushed the door with force when he heard something drop to the floor and shatter.

He caught someone on his room staring back at him. They sat on the windowsill of the room, ready to jump out onto the roof of the building across from them. But the person didn't move, they were almost in shock from getting caught. They wore all black and their green eyes stared into Daryl's blue ones.

"Who are you?" Daryl asked, stepping closer to the person but they only smirked and leaped out the room and dashed across the roof of the building before climbing into the large fence surrounding Alexandria and then jumped down.

Daryl rushed to his window and looked out and thought about chasing them but he thought he wouldn't make the jump in time to catch the unknown person in his room.