Chapter 10

The Knights are running around the castle as if a war is about to start. Arabella's mother must have really made her Knights paranoid. She finds it humorous to see them move in such a fashion. The Princess walks through the hallways with her head held high.

She moves through the castle and into the courtyard wanting to further her plan. In the distance she notices a hooded figure in the distance. This person does not give her the feeling of suspicion but it is odd to see someone hiding their identity. It is no worry for the Princess, if this person were to cause any problems Arabella would take him or her out.

A knight that is of a higher class walks towards the princess. This knight is the Princess's personal informant. He travels throughout the kingdoms gathering and recording various amounts of information regarding anything the Princess wants to know.
The Knight approches Arabella and stands straight up positioning his staff on the ground, "my Princess, I have returned with information,"
"Perfect, reveal it to me then."
"Yes ma'am, your father is still nagotiating a peace treaty with King Williams. They are continuing to work out their differences." His voice sounds like a little kid speaking to his mother with the innocence in his voice. Her Knights never fail to bring her amusement.

   "My Queen is something troubling you?"

   "No, there is nothing troubling me. Return to your post! There is much that needs done incase a war does brew."

With that said he turns around and runs towards a the front gate that leads to the castle. Now that she got that taken care of lady Arabella can continue planting seeds to her evil plan. She must figure out what her mother is plotting to do in regards to the war.

Arabella walks through the Castle doors and ascends up the stairs. When she reaches the top of the stairs a familiar voice echoes through the hallway. That voice belongs to her mother.

She sounds worried. Almost terrified. The possibility of such a war is causing her to be paranoid. Her kingdom is on the brink of getting invaded by all of her enemies at once. Her informant has been stressing out for the past month about the war. It's all any of us have been thinking about since the rumors began to swirl around the kingdom.

Arabella approaches the room that her mother is and walks inside the big doors. The room is spacious with a huge desk in the middle of the room. A big map of the what's been discovered of the world so far. Her mother stands over of the map looking at various points on the map. Each point on the map shows the different kingdoms on the planet.

Her mother looks up and sees her daughter standing there.

"Arabella what are you doing here? A young princess should not be involved in politics," Her mother says to her.

"A girl like me should be invested into poloitics. It's important for me to know what's going on in my kingdom,"
"This is not your kingdom just yet! This kingdom still belongs to your father and I. And as long as one of us is alive we are in control.

Arabella took a moment to calm herself down and regains control of herself.

"Honey, I know that want this conflict to be solved but you have to remember your place in this world. Your father has been working very hard in his negotiation with King Lenard. It is unclear how long it will be before he can return home," The Queen states with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"As a Princess your role is to keep your people hopeful, remember?" Arabella puts her head down and nods.

"Yes mother, I remember."

"Good. Now then if that is all then leave this room. I have a lot of work to do," She looks down at the world map. Arabella's stone starts to slowly power up. She is quick to stop the stone's power. Now would not be a good time for her to use her powers, it would only give her secret away. If she were to unleash her powers now, her chance at becoming Queen.