chapter 3: The Castle

Lady Arabella enters her castle smiling, it feels good to her to be here again. In front of her lies a huge set of stairs that leads to the second floor of the castle. The entire room is enormous the walls are dirty dark brown colored bricks. The left side of the stairway leads to three doors two on the left wall and one in the far back.

"My queen you have returned, but where is your dress?" Severus, Arabella's assistant asks as he approaches her. Lady Arabella straightens her back and puts on her most serious expression.

"That doesn't matter Severus, prepare my bath now. I will go bathe shortly," She commands.

"Yes my lady, as you wish," He says before quickly turning around and going through the door behind him. Lady Arabella always acts stuck up in front of her assistants, it makes her feel strong. Lady Arabella starts to walk up the steps leading to her room. One of her female assistants comes insight as she walks towards the stairway from the left hallway above the stairway. The assistant smiles and softly says
"Lady Arabella your mother has told me to let you know that she is leaving now to negotiate with king Williams,"
"Alright, find me a new red dress, I will need one after I have finished bathing," she says boldly to her young assistant.
"Yes my lady," her assistant replies. Lady Arabella continues to walk up the stairs. She tells herself that it would be a good idea to just bathe and put on a new dress before seeing her mother, but then again she won't be able to see her mother until the negotiates are over. She wasn't really dirty it's just a bath that always helps her think. she turns left and walks down the corridor. The Castile is quite empty today, maybe her mother sent out troops for some reason. She turns left and walks down the corridor, running her fingers against the stone wall. She takes in the smell of the castle and smiles. This is her home, her kingdom and nothing is going to take it from her. She has a lot of work to do and her new divine power will help her achieve her goals. Arabella walks down the hall and opens up a wooden door. Inside the room is a giant room filled with a giant bathtub with a huge mirror in the back of the room that overlooks the mountains. The bathtub is filled to the top with water with the tub itself being made of stone. She reaches behind her and unties the back of her dress letting it fall off oh body leaving her naked. Arabella takes a few careful steps down into the tub, the water covers have of her body. The heat from her stone flows from the stone into her body and goes to the water. Steam begins to appear around her as she swims towards the glass. When she reached the glass she rests her arms on a part of a stone path used for leaning on. Arabella brings her legs up to her butt and curls her toes while she relaxes in the water. The water is warm and relaxing to her, she floats in the water staying silent for the longest time without thinking about anything.
It's time I start learning how to use my power correctly to control all the nations. Lady Arabella swims back to the center of the tub and ignites a flame in her left hand. She looks at the flames curiously, the fire still doesn't hurt her. She moves the ball in the air from her left hand to her right hand. She starts to concentrate hard trying to control the flame. Suddenly the flame begins to consume her hand and smothering it completely without causing her pain. So I can create and control it, what else can I do? She thought to herself. She extends her hand out and a fireball ignites from her hand and goes towards the window, she panics and guides the fireball down into the water. She lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding as the steam from the water sizzles in the air. "Gotta learn to control this power," she tells herself. She puts her hand in front of her and breaths deeply. A small flame appears on top of her hand. The flames dance on her hands, Arabella begins to force herself to become angry which makes the fire more intense.
"I wonder if I can control the form of the fire," She thought to herself. The problem is that the princess has no way to figure out how to manipulate the form of the fire. She breathes in deeply allowing more energy to flow through her. The stone starts to glow brighter as more as the princess focuses more energy on it. The princess tries to think of something that she could try to mold the fire into, the perfect idea comes to her mind: A dragon. an image of a big dark brown dragon covered with thick scales and a long tail. Taking another deep breath she extends her arm towards the middle of the room facing the entrance to the room, a burst of energy rushes through her right arm and fire sprays out of her hand. the fire begins to form into a small dragon in front of her. The dragon turns to her and spreads its wings out wide looking straight up, Arabella smiles at her new creation. If I can mold the fire into a dragon then I wonder what else can I mold the fire into and can I increase its size. She stops the fire from flowing out of her hands and takes a few deep breaths, and pictures the same dragon she did a moment ago only bigger. A burst of energy floods her right arm making it uncomfortably hot. She pulls her arm and back and lets out a grunt before a huge amount of fire leaves her hand. The fire forms into a giant fire dragon that fills the center of the tub with small pieces of the dragon splashing into the water. The Dragon slowly flaps its wings while it hovers above the water. Lady Arabella stops the fire from flowing out of her hand and watches the dragon disappear right before her very eyes. I remember my body changing when I first got this stone back at the cave. I wonder if I can go into that mode again. She closes her eyes and claps her hands together and starts to breathe deeply allowing the energy of the stone to flow through her veins warming every part of her body. The young lady moans softly to herself, her power is slowly growing making her more and more dangerous. She realizes that this power could make her a legend that people will one day learn about. But those days are far ahead in the future and are thoughts that should be thrown away.

All around the stone, her skin starts to turn black with red lines, the black and red continues to spread across her chest. she looks up with her eyes shut and extends her arms out wide. The black and red slowly spread across her chest and to her shoulders, it then 0consumes her entire upper body. The water begins to create steam as her lower body tries to turn into her new form. Below her stomach, her body begins to crumble away as the water destroyes her boy. She soflty cries out in pain and stops her lower body from changing while her arms and neck are quickly becoming comsumed by her other form. The water begins to rapily warm up as the heat in her upper body becomes more intense, her chin turns black and her cheeks become back. Slowly the rest of her face turns black and crusty with red veins. Her rich crimsom hair slowly turns black. A feeling of determinatioon flows through her body as she comes to the conclusion that she has now discoverd how to control the flow of the stones energy. she takes a moment to admire her new form and watches the flames dance all over her body. It is a little terrifying for Arabella to see see her body consumed in flames but she feels that she will adjust to the power soon. It seems as though I can't transform in the water. too bad the water is my weakness. The sounds of quick footsteps coming towards the door causes Arabella to turn back to her normal mode and quickly turning around to face the big window. The old wooden door opens and a female sevant walks around the corner while carrying a big red dress.

"My lady I have your dress," the sevant says. The young princess straightens her back and puts on the most seriouse face she can make. She turns around and takes a moment to admire the dress.

"Perfect, now leave me,"

"Yes my lady," The sevant bows her head and leaves the room. After a minute passes the princess swims to the dress, gets out of the pool and puts on her dress. She starts to leave with room with an evil smile and bright yellow eyes.