Twelve

[CHAPTER TWELVE]

; AN EVENTFUL NIGHT

; AN EVENTFUL NIGHT

"Why were you outside at that hour?" Soo Ho asked. Sun Woo's roommates looked up to also hear why he was out late at night.

Sun Woo glanced between the four faces, stopping at Ji Dwi for a brief second and cleared his throat quickly.

"Well.. I was talking to a friend of mine." Sun Woo replied. Although he was going to mention the situation with Ah Ro, it was true, he also met up with a friend.

"Who?"

"She goes by the name, Fearless Warrior." Sun Woo answered, not knowing that some of them already knew who Suji was. All he could think about was the conversation the two had years ago.

"I don't want people knowing my real name, it could also put you in danger as well if they find out that you know me. If they ask, just say the Fearless Warrior."

"Won't I be in danger if I said your famous title too?" Moo Myung questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Saying my real name is even more dangerous. All of my enemies know who I am, Suji, their target. They also believe that the Fearless Warrior was just hired to protect 'Suji's' family. Since the Warrior is known for getting paid to do work like this, they believe that I don't give a damn about the family and is just protecting them for money." Suji explained, making Moo Myung go blank for a second there. When he finally realized and understood what Suji just explained, he let out a loud 'oh'.

"You're friends with the Warrior?" Ji Dwi questioned, suddenly interested in the topic.

"Yes."

"I wouldn't be surprised though, Dog-Bird and the Fearless Warrior. The two have nicknames. Probably met on their adventures." Yeo Wool shrugged, a slight smirk on his face.

"How is she doing? What did she say to you?" Soo Ho asked rather quickly and needy, catching the attention of the others.

"She's perfectly fine..? She came to check on me, asking if I was well."

"That's a shock. The Fearless Warrior hasn't been seen in days." Yeo Wool started, making everyone turn their head to him.

"What?" Sun Woo questioned.

"Y'know how she's been active recently? Walking down the towns and such. Apparently, after a fight went down between her and this man at Okta, something happened after she walked away with his dead body and just disappeared after that."

"What happened?" Sun Woo asked, not knowing the given information. He was eager to know what happened at Okta, wondering why Suji hadn't mentioned anything to him at all.