21

After the little encounter with the childhood friend, everything went back to normal with everyone's daily routine at the Hwarang House.

It's already been a few days and the Hwarang men has already accepted Suji. They all treated her like she was one of them. They'd always greet her kindly and help her out, it was as if they'd tried to get her attention the most.

Suji and the others hasn't seen Jun in a few days since his sudden appearance but Suji believes he'll come back since he said so himself.

Suji sat beside Hansung as she watched the men have a sword fight with the big man. Most of them were failing so far, getting hit easily and instantly. She brought of bowl of fruits to entertain her, sharing with Hansung who couldn't keep his hands off the grapes.

It was now Soo Ho's turn. Hansung began to cheer for the male, Suji following after him but more muffled due to the amount of fruits stuffed into her mouth.

The sword fight began as Hansung leaned over to Yeo Wool,

"He just needs to block it 10 times, right?"

Yeo Wool continued to watch the fight, "8 now."

The little fight continued and it was then Ji Dwi's turn. Suji began to cheer loudly for the male. Not only was he very good at skills like these, he was her childhood friend.

"Let's go Sammie!" Suji hollered as her and Hansung began to do a little cheer. She even threw a grape at the male for 'good luck'.

The sparring began and Ji Dwi dodged the big man's hits repeatedly. The big man was suddenly caught off guard, making Ji Dwi wink at him. The fight suddenly got more fierce as the men began to cheer and clap loudly for Ji Dwi.

Suji's eyes wandered over to Sun Woo who seemed to be deep in thought. She noticed that he was observing Ji Dwi's technique. Suji remembered the day they fought and quickly chucked a grape at Sun Woo's head.

The male snapped his attention away from the fight and turned to the direction of the thrown fruit. Suji. He chuckled when he realized that it probably flew out of her hands when she was cheering.

Suji mentally sighed in relief when she noticed that the male had stopped focussing and observing Ji Dwi's techniques. She looked down at the bowl sitting on her lap, searching of what she should eat next.

She spotted a strawberry and stuffed the whole thing into her mouth. She then glanced up and had to take a double take, choking on the strawberry when she noticed that Ji Dwi and Sun Woo were sparring.

She began to beat on her chest rapidly. Everyone was too busy watching the swords clashing against each other to notice the girl secretly choking to death. She finally recovered and patted her chest, inhaling and exhaling calmly.

When she looked back up, she noticed Ban Ryu staring at her but as soon as he realized she caught his gaze, he instantly looked away.

Suji mentally groaned, the man that she dislikes has just witnessed her making a fool out of herself.

-

Ban Ryu and his biological father stood on the balcony of the Hwarang House. They suddenly noticed Master Young Shil, walking around but then suddenly bumped into someone. Suji.

Master Ho Kong chuckled happily, "Ah, it's Suji. She helps out in the Hwarang House, correct?"

Ban Ryu nodded slowly, "Yes."

"How's she like? Is she still the quiet yet wild Suji still?"

"Uh.. Yes..?"

"That's good."

"Is Suji close with you guys?" Ban Ryu asked, glancing over at his father,

The man nodded, "As you know, she was the daughter of Jinyoung. Also, all of the officials have known her since she was small child. She also plays a very important role in our lives. Her connections are extremely strong as well."

The father and son watched as the old man and young female interacted. They seemed to be having a serious conversation. Minutes later, they finally hugged and parted ways.

By now, Master Ho Kong has left and Ban Ryu was now standing alone on the balcony. He stared at the female who was wandering around peacefully.

"Who are you?"

what's up gUYS

i have been so busy with school that i haven't been able to watch recent episodes but don't worry,

i'm planning on extending this story since the storyline i'm creating is quite long so i don't really need episode 9 yet haha

—fathercoups