31

After Soo informed the males, she left to go have breakfast with Suji, not wanting to leave the female waiting.

The afternoon came shortly and the men were being trained by Master We Hwa, Jun and Suji.

The two younger ones stood on the sidelines, watching the Hwarang men spar with each other. They still had a long way to go before the Thanksgiving festival so they decided to practice on their sword skills first.

"Are you okay, from this morning?" Jun quietly asked the female, his eyes observing the Hwarang men fight.

In the corner of his eye, he could see Suji nodding,

"Yes, I mean, I always talk about my parents but it's always the 'birthday' that seems to trigger my emotions." Suji chuckled.

"Trigger? How so?"

"Just gives me negative thoughts, that's all."

-

"Okay, good job everyone! Let's have a break!" Jun called out, clapping for the males as they yelled out in response.

"Where's the old man?" Suji questioned, glancing around.

Jun shrugged, "He went to god knows where, he was clutching his stomach when he dismissed himself though."

Suji simply shook her head, chuckling.

The men scattered around, all sitting and hanging out in different spots.

The roommates all sat together, Suji joining them. The female sat in between Jun and Ji Dwi as they all sat in a circle.

"Hey.. You guys are pretty good at sword fighting!" Soo Ho grinned as Jihan smirked widely,

"Suji was our teacher."

"Really?" Soo Ho's eyes sparked with interest.

"Yeah, Suji learned a lot of ways to fight so she taught us for self defence!" Jihun smiled,

"Do you guys have a special skill? Or like what you're best at?" Sun Woo asked, glancing between the three brothers.

Inseong nodded, "We all have a special skill related to fighting and self defence."

"Oh~ What is it?" Hansung smiled, leaning in forward, interested.

"Well, Tae Oh and Minjae are still quite young so they don't have one yet.. Oh! Eunha's good at throwing daggers."

"Daggers? Throwing them?" Sun Woo choked out, making 'throwing daggers' gestures,

"I know she's young but she had to learn." Suji but in, shrugging.

Inseong chuckled, "Anyway, Soo is skilled in archery,"

"She can actually fight?" Ji Dwi wondered as Suji snorted,

"She may be very girlish and the softest person you would ever meet but she loves archery. Plus, I had to find something that was interesting to her which will also save her life as well."

"The twins both have their own individual skill." Inseong pointed at the two identical boys as they grinned, their eyes both shining a different shade of brown,