the one where they're upset

They lay on his bed.

It was well past midnight, but the two teens, who suddenly didn't feel young anymore were wide awake and didn't care.

The only thing that George Miller and Emi Amari knew in that moment was silence.

They stared up at the blank ceiling, knowing deep in their bones that their time was limited.

The silence and stillness was eating away at the pair.

They were close, their arms touching, their hands almost intertwined, but not quite.

Emi began to think about George leaving, though it was already on her mind.

Tears began to slip from her eyes down the side of her head.

The silence was suddenly broken by the sniffs that came from Emi's nose.

His eyes widened a bit before he looked over, finding her tears run down her face.

"Emi," his voice was broken.

Her face scrunched up and she rolled over into George's open arms that would only hold her for so much longer.

He wrapped his arms around her and began stroking her hair.

She cried into his neck in soft, heart broken sobs.

He felt his bottom lip tremble, much like her body.

He kept his tears inside.

He wanted to be strong for her. Strong for the both of them.

It was just so god damn difficult when time refused to slow the fuck down.

He blinked away more tears as he let out shakey breaths, leaving a few kisses on top of Emi's head.

Leaving her, he knew, the girl who he'd spent almost every single day with was going to be one of the most painful things he'll ever have to do in his life.

'I love you.'

But, he just couldn't say it.

~~~

Okay hi hello just a little note as I have written in the description of this book the whole entirety of it is dedicated to unsavdinfo because people are worth more than a chapter in a book, they're worth the whole book~

They're rad , go check them out if you haven't already but I'm sure y'all know who they are.

(Also the photo is a screen shot that I took from the second Jojivlog xx)