Chapter 25

I groan and slowly open my eyes. From the corner of my eyes I see something and I turn my head towards it. Right there I see two men not looking very pleased, more like extremely pissed. From the looks of it I can see Liam trying to hold back Harry in an unnoticeable way, but I can still see it.

The yawn of somebody else takes everyone's attention. Now I get why they are pissed. Currently I'm holding Nina in my arms, that must have happened while I was asleep. Nothing weird, it happened lots of times before when we were younger. Apparently I always hug if something is near me, whether it's a teddy bear or a pillow. However this must have given the wrong impression to the two guys over there and I quickly let go of Nina.

"Morning Tommy. Oh, morning Harry and Liam." She says and rubs her eyes before positioning herself to sit up.

"Mind explaining this?" Liam asks and motions at us, Harry and him still looking a pissed. "Oh, are you talking about me laying with Louis?" Nina asks and they both nod. "Well, Louis didn't want to sleep alone here, so I stayed with him. Something wrong with that?" she asks in a slight challenging voice.

"If you wanted someone to stay, you should've just said so, I would've stayed with you." I can hear Harry mumble and I look up at him. For a moment we stare at each other before I look away, feeling my cheeks slightly getting warm.

"Oh-kay, hey Louis how are you feeling?" Nina asks, breaking the silence, thank god. "Good honestly, I'm actually hungry." I say honestly and then as if hearing my words, my stomach does it's task to grumble out loud. And no, I don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed about it. I'm hungry and I want food.

"I will get you breakfast." Harry says already starting to walk out of the room. "No, I want to make breakfast myself, I need to move my legs." I really want to stretch them, laying on this bed for days doesn't exactly feel like paradise to me.

"No, you need to rest." Harry objects. "No, I will make my breakfast myself and you can't stop me." Already trying to stand up, my knees immediately give out but before I fall I'm embraced by two strong arms. The sparks again tell me who it is.

"Why are making this so difficult?" he mumbles near my ear and helps me to stand up again. "Wow, how did you get here so quick?" I ask in slight surprise. He was at least three meters away from me. "Come on, you wanted breakfast right, well I'll bring you to the kitchen then." Finally he listens but I am not that stupid, it was just a mere distraction. I will know eventually.

Slowly and carefully Harry helps me walking and when I get the hang of it, he lets me go. All together we then go to the kitchen.

"This place is huge man." I say when we're all walking in the hallway to, hearing no other sound except from our footsteps. "Of course it has to be since me and my family live here." Harry states and right then I stop deadly in my tracks. Did he just say that he lives here? Well, this place doesn't really look like a hospital either, more like a mansion.

"So are you telling me that i've been in your house for the past few days?" and he nods in response. "Do your parents know that we're here?" "Yes."

"Oh shit, then I want to apologise for taking advantage of staying here. I thought this was a hospital." Nina apologises to Harry. "It's no problem."

Then there is an awkward silence.

"We should leave then, I feel like an intruder for staying here for days." I say. "No, you're not leaving anytime soon. The kitchen is close by." Harry says in a dominating voice and starts walking again, taking the lead.

Looks like he won't be letting us go anytime soon.

When Harry opens one of the many huge doors, we are greeted with a gigantic kitchen. Wow. Let me tell you, this kitchen is huge. Not only that, it's basically spotless too!

But then my eyes land on an older woman, probably in her fifty's already. "Hello mom." Harry says and gives her a hug. So that's his mother.

"Honey, finally you look a bit better. Oh hello there dears." she says when she notices the rest of us.

"This is Louis and that's his friend Nina." Harry tells her and she greets us both. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm Sandra but you can call me San for short. She gives Nina a handshake and then me. "I've been waiting for so long for this and you're perfect. I'm so happy." Sandra says when she shakes my hand and looks at me with a smile and then to Harry.

Okay? Right now I'm baffled a bit by her words. Is she talking about me?

"Me too." Harry says and looks at me.
This is getting weirder by the minute.

Then the sound of a door opening catches everyone's attention. A man walks in who is about the same age as Sandra. "Honey you're home. How was the meeting?" Sandra asks and gives him a kiss. That must be Harry's dad then.

"It went fine. Looks like we have visitors." He says and looks at us. "Dad, this is Louis and that's his friend Nina." Harry says and looks at his dad.

Harry's dad's eyes widen for a moment and he becomes completely silent. "Son, come with me for a minute." and then he walks out not before giving me a quick glance. Did I do something wrong?

When they both left the room it's completely silent again. Until the loud grumbling of my stomach. I still haven't eaten anything. "Oh dear, you both must be starving! Just wait a minute and i'll make you the sandwhich Harry always loves to eat." Sandra says and picks a couple of ingredients from the refrigirator.

"I feel so out of place here." Nina whispers to me when we are both sitting on one of the bar stools. I almost forgot she was even here, she has been very quiet. "Same." I answer her.

"There's no need to worry, soon this place will feel just like home." Liam says for the first time. Home? What? What is that supposed to mean? Quickly both him and Nina get into a conversation, me feeling a bit like a third wheel since Liam is sitting next to Nina on the opposite side.

"Here you go, sorry for the wait." Sandra soon afterwards says and gives us both a plate with a very delicious looking sandwhich on it. "Go on, eat." She doesn't have to say that twice. Now I totally get why Harry loves it, this tastes awesome!

We both eat our sandwhich and I begin to start a conversation with Sandra. "Thank you for letting me stay here. I'm sorry for the bother it must have brought to you, I can't thank you enough."

"Oh dear, there's nothing to worry about! We were so worried for you and Harry has been too. But don't worry a bit, we will gladly do anything for Harry's mate." Sandra smiles kindly and I stare at her in utter shock. She just said mate.......

So that really means.....

Seeing my expression, Sandra's eyes turn wide, probably realising had said.

"Oh uh------" the sound of a door opening cuts her sentence and in walks Harry with his dad behind him, looking quite happy.

When he spots me, he immediately walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Welcome to the family Louis." he says and I look questioningly at him. Oh my god, what is happening all of a sudden?

He looks at me confused and then turns to Harry. "You haven't told him?" he asks.

"No he just woke up and had to eat something. I was planning on telling him afterwards." Harry says in response, looking at me.

What exactly is he going to tell me? I somehow kind of know, I think.

Stupid fanfictions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello angels!!

Oh no, I think im getting sick again. ;-; 😩

We got a jealous Harry and Liam there. >_<
But I find it cute.... 😆

Vote, comment anything.

Goodbye angels!!❤
Barbs.