Chapter 2: Earth's New Order

Thirteen years ago, an intergalactic war destroyed the alien world, forcing five species to flee to Earth in search of refuge. Unbeknownst to them, Earth was already inhabited by humans, leading to a devastating conflict. The war ravaged cities, towns, and landscapes, leaving both sides exhausted. After years of fighting, a truce was finally brokered, and The Union of Earth Representatives and Alien Lords was formed.

The Union divided Earth into two realms: the Earth Republic for humans and the Votanis Republic for aliens. The votans, though physically similar to humans, possess distinct characteristics, such as unique races and cultures. 

Five prominent votan groups emerged, each ruling over their respective territories: the Lyraks in Crystal City, Fentis in Ruby Town, Vashtis in Topaz Town, Bolts in Coral City, and Caspians in Sapphire Hills.

However, not all votans supported the truce. A faction, led by the ruthless General Kron, a Bolt, rejected the Union's authority and formed the ExtraTerrestrial Collective (E.T.C.). Seeking to dominate Earth, they waged war against humans and votans who sided with them. The E.T.C. kidnapped the daughters of the Alien Lords, enslaving them as an act of revenge against the Union.