8. stay

"When you're with him, do you call his         
   name. Like you do when you're with
           me? Does it feel the same?"

shawn.

I woke up after a few hours and found Maya cuddled in my arms,  how is she even still asleep.

I started playing with her hair, I admired her face.

The way she has freckles going over the bridge of her nose, her lips are slightly parted when shes asleep. The lips you could kiss all day, everyday.

Just then all the thoughts about her relationships started to overtake the space in my head.

Do I tell her about what Jo did?

(what do you think jonah did?^)

Ah Ill leave it for now. Theres one thing I want more than anything right now.

I wish I could hold her in the streets,
I wish people knew she was mine and not his,
I wish we could go on dates,
I wish I could treat her like a princess out on the streets then just in secret places,
I wish she wasnt with him.

Just then I felt shuffling from between my arms and saw that she was awake.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said

"Morning babe" she had her morning voice which was cute.

Just right then and there I picked her up, layed her on top of me and hugged her so tight, tight enough so I wasnt hurting her.

She rapped her small arms around neck and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

She spoke up but it was more of a muffled "I love you"

"I love you with all me heart Maya. Just know that whatever happens, I will always be there to protect you and be there for you!" I said

She just giggled and hugged me tighter. "Anything for you, Shawn"

After a good old 20 minutes of tight, warm hugs. I decided to flip us over so i was on top of her, my hands made there way to her waist and...

I started tickling her, I tickled her so hard to the point where she could breathe. She loved it.

"Sh-Shawn o-oh my go-d" she playfully smacked my chest.

She was sat up so I layed my head on her lap and she tried platting my hair but it clearly wasnt going to work since I have short hair anyway.

After a few minutes, her phone started to ring.

I went grab it for her, as I picked it up I daw the called ID 'Jonah'

I scoffed then gave her the phone making her laugh.

Authors Note:
What do you think Jonah did?
Sorry I havent updated in a week, I have school now and my exams are soon so I wont be as active.
I promise to update whenever I have time but there will definitely be weekly updates. Sorry its short, more like a filler chapter since I want it to drag.
Thank you for reading! Xx