26. your arms

ITS SHAWNS 19th BIRTHDAY. XX

maya.

It was around 4am, I wanted to get out of the house before Jonah woke up, so I had to call Shawn.

I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

After a while of ringi- "Hello? Maya?"

"Hey Shawn I know you hate me but i'm in s really bad place and I need to see you. I know it's 4am and i'm crazy to be calling but then i'm crazy to think you'll pick me up after everything i've put you threw. I'm truly sorry, i'm just going to go okay, bye sha-" ai was just rambling.

"Text me the address, i'm on my way" he said so sweetly and hung up.

I sent him the address.

I then had to write a note for Jonah so he didn't worry for when i'm supposedly coming back but ill actually be gone.

It read:

Hey Jo,
I'm sorry to say this but i'm leaving, leaving forever. I lied, I wasn't ever going to be staying at Shawn's, do you actually think i'm stupid enough to go back to him? Clearly.
I'm going to visit some family in New York and probably won't ever comeback since all I have here is bad memories.
Thank you for letting me stay with you the last few weeks, I was in a bad place and you were there for me, I really do appreciate it!
Yours truly,
Maya xo

I quickly left it on the kitchen counter, took my packed suitcase, grabbed my phone then headed out the door to see Shawn waiting for me.

He was stood outside of his car leaning with his hands in his pockets, his hair messy, eyes lazy. Damn he looks so cute when he wakes up.

I ran up to him and hugged him so tight, he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

This is what I needed, I just feel so safe in his arms.

He dug his head into the nape of my neck and his touch just sent shivers down my body.

After a long time of hugging, he opened the passenger seat door for me and let me in, he took my suitcase and put it into the back of his car.

He got back in and may the long journey begin.

As soon as he started driving I fell asleep.
"Maya. Maya. Wake up. We are here."

I quickly opened my eyes to see him so close to my face, my cheeks flushed a shade of pink and he noticed because he started to smile.

"Come on. Let's get some sleep." he said.

We headed into his house and straight to his room, he always slept with nothing but his shorts on so i got into my pyjama shorts and vest.

He was already laying in bed. He had his arm wide open, waiting for me to come and sleep next to him.

This is awkward, I left him for weeks with barely an explanation and he just forgives me like that. I started to smile.

I threw myself onto his bed and cuddled into his arm, he held me tight and at that moment, I felt like I was home.

Just before I fell asleep with the huge smile plastered onto my face.

"I love you so much, I always did" he said and kissed my head, he clearly thought I was asleep.

"I always loved you, i'll never stop!" I said and kissed his cheek.

As soon as I said that, I fell asleep and lost me tell you. He mumbled something, I just didn't hear what it was.

Authors Note:
So what do you think is going to happen next?
This is a longish chapter.
I really hope you enjoy this, i've had no sleep at all today, i've had a long day at work and i'm exhausted.
Please comment some positive feedback!
Thank you for reading! Xx

- suha :)