Leaving

HICCUP
Everyone  was in the great hall celebrating after the last dragon attack while I am in my room. I heard a crash from down stairs,dad shouldn't be back by now it's too early ,so I take my dagger and walk down the stairs carefully ,I know it wouldn't help even if I took my dagger but who knows my be it could be useful ,it's dark so I can't really see who it is but who ever it is is big,I make my way behind him and I'm about to strike when something hits me nd I end up on the for on my back and who or what it was started kicking me then I realised it was toothless. I pushed his head of me "toothless! What what are you doing here ?,your ment to be at the cove!"but my only nswer was a happy growl,I igh and go back to my room with toothless behind me.
   A few hours later a the door of the house banged open making me hit a bottle  to the floor breaking it.
"Hiccup!!"my dad called with a little drunken voice. But I didn't answer.
"Hiccup!,are you awake ".
STOIK
I bang on hiccups door but no answer .I try opening the door but it's locked.
I bang on the door trying to break it down when I hear a heavy thud I the room and hiccups voice. I broke down the door after many attempt with gobber and all I see I a messed up room with a large black figure flying out of the room.There some blood on the floor with hiccup dagger and helmet and there is a black scale on the ground.I picked the scale and inspected it ,there's only one dragon with a scale as light and strong as this;Nightfury .

HICCUP
I tried clearing up the room but when my dad  banged on the door I cut my hand on a broken vase while toothless tail hit the table and fell on his tail causing him to raor.That when I decided it.Ii packed all my necessities into two baskets ,attached them to toothless saddle and we flew out