We found you

RUFFNUT

Wheres Tuff? hes been gone for hours.

"hey has anyone seen Tuffnut?"I ask the gang and gobber who were oing all their things."no"

they all answered so I started checking around for him.I searched for an hour and still no sign of him.I head back to camp to see whether he has come back but i got lost and soon found my self in the middle of no where.I kept on walking thinking i would find the way back but i got even more lost.I decided to trace my steps back and I kept doing that for an hour or so until i reached a campsite that wasnt ours.The i climbed up a small hill and what i saw blew my mind.I decide it was best to look for the camp rather than go there so I searche a little more and i soon found it.It was almost night and still no sign of tuff.

"guys!!......."

HICCUP

It is night and I'm on toothless' back taking a quick survey of the traps they set and i spot someone in one of the holes.I fly down to the hole and see some one in there then I realize who it was...Snotlout?!?!why am I not surprised I fly down Too get a closer look and he starts shouting.

I land and get of toothless.I walk towards the pit knowing he obviously wont recognize me even without my mask but i still wore it.I approached it cautiously until I at the edge.I can tell the others are around but i'm not sure how close but their close.

A/N: I'M NO LONGER USING DOUBLE QUOTES FOR MY STORY WHEN A CHARACTER IS TALKING CAUSE MY BABY COUSIN BROKE OFF THE KEY SO I'M GONNA BE USING ( ' ) SINGLE QUOTES