ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!I've taken a good look at this book and I'm really not impressed with myself.Even though I only started this book just for fun and I wanted to try writing a book myself,this book sure has a lot of problems that need fixing so I've decided to re-write this book.I'm not going to remove this book and fix the problems and I'm also not going to change the chapters one by one,I'll write a completely new book,same story-line,same characters maybe even more and I'll give this book a proper ending because I'm always thinking about this book.I'll end it the best possible way I can and that's a promise.

Things that will happen:

-Improved story-line

-Character building

-Extra chapters

-Longer chapters (maybe)

-Grammatical error fixing (My first language isn't English but I'm not giving any excuses)

-Proper ending

I'll be posting a new chapter every week.The name will stay the same too so I hope I have your support and speaking of support,thank you for all the support you gave on this book,really thank you.

I'd also like to note that I don't appreciate rude comments,you can criticise but structural criticism.Any rude comments that are directed to me or any of the other readers will be deleted.You can say anything you like just don't insult anyone.

On another note,my new book "Vallor" ,I do hope you  enjoy it as it is not a how to train your dragon book.I will also TRY to post a new chapter every week,maybe every two weeks.I'm also going to have casts for the book but right now I only have two.

And finally,I'm going to be writing a pokemon book,so watch out for that.I'm not going to go into any details because this is taking too long already.

Thank you for all your support again,It meant and still means a lot to me,this will be the last thing to be posted on this book.

-RedfoX_X