Kidnapped pt.2

previously
They were already firing catapults at the island. I set toothlesses tail to auto just for the occasion.I opened my flight suit and glided towards toothless.Getting back on him we flew into the clouds away from their eye sight.
Its been a a few hours since I was kidnapped and since that small attack on us.
Now that the Vikings know about my village I decided that I can't just have them waiting around my island.
I landed in their came followed by my team of riders while others went back to the village.
"Who are you?"Astrid asks me pointing her axe at my neck causing the dragons (mostly toothless) and the rider to change their stance preparing to attack.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you"I say calmly.And she puts the axe down slowly not ending her gaze on me.
"More importantly where is my brother?"Ruff asks and with that Heather shoves him out of the group with a sack tied over his head .Removing it she walks back to meet us in the group.
"Now that we're all here I'd like to introduce myself"I say creating suspense between them.
"You might have known me a few years back actually....Am I right gobber?"he just looks away from me"how do you know his name?"
"Well that's because I'm hiccup"

Astrid
"How do you know his name?"I ask him wondering how he knew that he was gobber"well that's because I'm hiccup"
'H-I-ccup ..hiccup ..hiccup'the name ringing in my head
Hiccup
I could see how shocked they all were at what I just said"that's impossible..hiccup is punny and weak and your ...."snotlout said eyes widened
"Well everyone tends to grow snot"
"So. Vikings meet the riders riders meet the Vikings"I say trying to wrap it up as fast as I can
"You can get to know each othe better later but we have a problom on our hands....Drago."
The riders didn't seem to tensed but the Vikings apart from gobber didn't seem to know who he was.
"Ddid you say Drago...as in Drago Bludvist ?"
"Yes..do you know him"
"We have to go back to berk"
"Well ok then...riders lets go back to base"we got on our dragons and prepared to take off before gobber said so.etching that I will never agree to.
"I meant all of us including you  hiccup"