Valentines Special Pt.2

Yes I know its been a long time BUT I'm back and most of the problems I was facing have been solved but not that...a late Val's special and an easter special ...yeah sorry.Let the chapter commence.

Hiccups POV
Its been a day after discovering that hidden place with the armour and ore.I haven't told any one about it yet and I manage to get some of the ore and smelt it and make it into a bracelet and added different things on it that Emma likes.
and for some reason the people have decided we would throw a party on the fourteenth of this month for some reason but I know the idea came from most my close friends and that day is tomorrow so I'm its an official party..for some reason so everyone has to come in their best clothes;the men in a combination of clothes that makes you look like someone of high class and the women in their best gown. I'm not a fan of having many clothes so i only have three choices of clothing;my battle armour,my usual clothes I wear everyday which I have plenty of and my unnamed attire that will be worn during the party and If you ask me I'm not too keen on the idea of having a party but its a nice excuse to skip any work I have.

One more time I'm sorry for not updating!but I'm back again and I'll be posting sooner!