The Team

HICCUP
Its been a few months after Harley came and she is now In charge of the dragons here on Haddock island .And not only that but now I have villagers which include my mom,Heather, Eret, and other people.
I found my mom while flying out with toothless a year ago.
I found Heather and Eret a few days after I left Berk.They were alone looking for a place to stay so I helped them train dragons and we found this place .Heather rides a razor whip she calls wind shear and Eret rides a male rumblehorn he calls skullcrusher
The other people that live her are teenagers like me ,only 10 of them they are Quincy;she was a runaway like me, she is 16 she rides a male hobblegrunt she Callas Jax ,then there's Dagur; formally know as Dagur the Deranged. He spent a year trying to kill me and toothless but in the end he became good and he is Heather's brother ,he rides a male skrill he calls lightning .Emily; Another girl who's parents and island died in the hands or should I say claws of the red death.The island known as dragon island was her island,the people there were friends with dragons and had peace with them.when the red death came to their island she survived by riding a dragon which she now rides a female skuttleclaw she calls twilight Her name is jacky.

A/N
OK I need help .I can't think of names and dragons so I want u guys to do it plus ma phone is almost dead lol.all u have to do is give the characters name and details with his/her dragon and its name and I'll write it.I'll also add new people in other chapters and write the tool u want them to play in the story.just give all of that in the comment section below.
The reader pls read on and vote.