Berk

ASTRID
It's been 2 years since hiccups death.Ever since hiccups death berk has changed ,people aren't the same happy berk and they were and some of us have been taking it hard like Stoik. Ever dice hiccup died ,Stoik would lock himself up and let gobber or spitelout do the cheifing .

HICCUP (the pic is a part of hiccups island)
It's been 2 years since I 'died'.
I've gotten taller, and I got some muscles .my senses have grown strong and I cn talk to dragons through what I like to call dragonese.
I'm out flying when I hear a raor of pain .I land on the island which I call itchy armpit point. I see a deadly madder with her leg stuck in a dragon trap. I try calming her down then got the trap open. I inspected the wound and put some healing herbs on it. Then I asked what her name was in dragonese. At first she was surprised but said her name was Harley .we took her to the island which I like to call haddock island .
A\N
Hey my beautiful readers .I just saw I had eight reads in one night!hopefully I get more from all of ya so pls read this book and my other books. and as added bonus I'll write two chapters today for all of ya.
Sorry for this short chapter I'm going to school soo I'm kinda busy.but later I'll write two chapters.
By
R$ (^-^)