Kidnapped Part1

I open my eyes and find myself in a large tent,hands tied on a post behind my back and all my weapons at one end if the room across from me.Looking up to see gobber ,luckily I have my mask on so he won't recognise me even though he won't without the mask ."Who are you?"he asked while staring at my mask.I just sit there not answering him thinking of how to escape .
"Who are you and what have you done to my student" he asks one more time .Knowing exactly who he ment by student I decide to speak.
"Well...To answer your first question I am Hunter..Chief of this fine island and You are trespassing.The answer to your next answer..I caught him trespassing my village and so I decide to have a little chat with him."
"And where is he now?"
"Safe and sound writhing the village walls"I answer then continue"that is if he didn't trouble my dragons of course"He was about to say something when I heard a roar coming from toothless  ,understanding what it was I forced myself onto my feet ignoring the pain"let me go our We are all gonna die"
"And why is that?"
"You don't want to know now let me go so u can-"I a was caught off when Astrid ran in"Gobber the island is under attack!"she shouted
"Let me go!"I start struggling trying to get loose"How many ships?"
"Two cargo ships,five attack ships with a lot of men and a flag ship.What do we do"
That's when he decided to set me free.
"Wheres my Dragon ?"
"Your not seriously gonna ride that thing Its the same Dragon that hiccup flew away on"Astrid said reminding me of how I ranaway.
"I am"I said all to cooly
"If you have a SeTh wish it's outside "
I ran outside seeing the others guarding or taunting toothless.
I ran towards him but got stopped by snotloht.Oh gods I don't have time for this.I twist his arm backwards just as he tried to punch me and shoved him back onto the ground.I ran to toothless and slide under fishlegs as he got in my way.Ruffnut just stood there stare at me so I used that to my advantage and cut toothless' ropes.I got onto him and we flew towards the ships.They were already firing catapults at the island trying to draw us out,and it worked cause I could see most of the riders flying this way so I decided to start taking down the ships.
Flying to one of the attack ships a boulder and about twenty arrows flew towards us.
We dived downwards dodging the and while pulling  up toothless shot a plasma blast at the side of the ships sinking it.The next one was the same thing so we took it down from the side.
We flew towards the flag ship to see if Drago was there but before we could get to eyesight of anyone there a net was shot at us and toothless tried dodging it but his tail fine got caught causing us to fall downwards towards the ocean.I quickly crawled to his fail and caught the ropes off but I was knocked off but before that happened I set toothlesses tail to auto just for the occasion.I opened my flight suit and glided towards toothless.Getting back on him we flew into the clouds away from their eye sight.

GOBBER
It has been five minutes since he got on that Dragon and he has already taken down two ships.
Why is he flying into the clouds.Can't believe I let him go.Now what are we gonna do.That when I heard a whistling sound.

HICCUP
We flew into the clouds and toothless dives back down charging up a plasma blast.flalling diving as fast as he could toothless prepared the shot and pulled up just above the water level but still keeping his speed he fleq straight and fast towards the lined up ships.Releasing it I rested forward.The shot went through the remaining ships and as it went through each one we flew through the holes made by the blast.Pull back we watched as the men on the flag ship prepared to attack and while they did that the other riders got there they were about to start blasting at the ships but I cut them off.
"Wait"
"Why?let's finish them off now"
"Let me handle this"toothless fires a plasma blast at the the deck if the ship.
"Take that as a warning"
Whistling,I waited a few seconds when a typhoomarang appeared.Telling something it quickly did as requested and flapped its powerful wings causing the ship to sail back from where it came from.

Well I hope u like it cause I'm kinda tired.took a whole 10 minutes of my life and let me not forget to mention that I initially don't have any plot set up.I just go with the flow and line things up .arty for keeping u waiting