Chapter 1: you're so creepy

The Ice king was in the Land of Ooo for so long that he knows mostly everything, but since his old he can't remember everything.
Princess bubblegum knows some of the things of the Land of Ooo due to her studying everything about and its secrets, but she also doesn't know everything that the land of Ooo has.
Finn and Jake... they barely remember anything so they are just human and dog who just look around for adventures in someway to entertain themselves and save princess from an old king who wants to marry them.
M/n <- [your male name] he was a unknown person. No one remembered the boy who singed his songs for the lost souls who wonder around the land of Ooo. No one knows the boy who sings for the kingdom at night so no one can attack during night where people sleep peacefully. The boy was known as a myth by the princesses due to them finding no evidence of him existing or seeing him in person. Of course the boy was known world wide due to his beautiful voice which he can change is making it sound boy or girl. His body making him look both boy and girl depending on his clothing style. He was a male who is young ever since he disappeared, but he was very handsome more of a teen face he had. Of course he would change, his beautiful hair having that (f/c) hair waving through the wind. His clothing was all white with his cape.

(Thats the clothing that you were last seen)He was a handsome boy until he disappeared

He was a handsome boy until he disappeared. Barely people remembered him... until that one day

Finn was walking along with Jake to go to P.B (princess bubblegum) kingdom so they can finish the experiment shes making. They got the the entrence where she was expecting them, but that was shortly interrupted by the earth shaking.
"Princess! Get down everyone!" Yelled Finn
He was in a panicked that everyone ducked down.
Jake did the same and went a bit near to his human friend.
"Dude! What do you think is going on!?" Jake panicked
"I don't know maybe an earthquake?!" Yelled back as the rumbling was slowly fading.
It stopped, the shaking of the earth was stopped.
"What the glob was that about?" Finn asked as he slowly stood up and helped the princess.
A candy drop screamed as it saw something falling. Finn looked up and saw someone falling from the sky as if they were a falling angel. Jake quickly took action and stretched making his hands big as he caught the person who was falling. Gently looking at the person he gasped.
"Jake! Is something wrong?!" Finn started getting worried.
"Dude i hope I'm imagining things but i have a living thing in my hands!" Jake called out to Finn
"Don't you always!" Finn replied.
"Yeah but this is different!"
"How different is it that you panic about it?!"
"Because it looks like you!"
"Be pacific!"
"It has hair, a nose, mouth, ears, eyes, ski-"
"Wouldn't this be easier if you just gently place him down so we can see him!"
"Oh... sorry!" Jake apologized as he gently placed the person that was in his hand and slowly stretched back to his original size.
P.B looked at it then looked back at Finn
"What Jake was trying to say is that he caught a human" P.B said
"What?! No way!" Finn called as he was surprised.
"P.B is he dead?" Jake asked
"Of course not, his just passed out"

(You something from above so choose whatever)Finn touched the boys cheek and pulled back his hand"He has skin like me

Finn touched the boys cheek and pulled back his hand
"He has skin like me. I'm not alone anymore!" Finn was happy.
He was glad that he was not the only human who hides in underground temples or has been born by fishes (you know who the other human I'm talking about)
It was creepy for Jake but at the same time a enjoyable moment knowing that his friend or brother found someone like him and can no relate to him and help him once Jake moves with Lady.
Finn and P.B started helping by getting the boy inside the castle and getting him ready once he wakes up. Jake was sent to find berries to help the boy with the high fall he must of taken. P.B was doing her thing as Finn was waiting.

Time skip~

Finn was walking to the lab as he was eating some treats that peppermint Butler had offer. He was walking along with the candy butler so they can see the new human who has entered the world of Ooo.
The Butler was in first so he can dress the boy and do his hair since it was pretty messy. Once everything was done Finn saw a boy with full clothing of a royalty

(That clothing: I'm gonna give you pics for what you look like)The boy had (favorite color) hair and was (hair style) his hair was pretty (length) hair which made him handsome and cute

The boy had (favorite color) hair and was (hair style) his hair was pretty (length) hair which made him handsome and cute. His (f/c) eyes were shining. He was very handsome.
"Greetings to you" P.B said as she gave a little bow
"... a-ah yeah! Its nice to meet you" Finn greeted as he gave a nervous smile
"I'm sorry but i don't know where i am" the boy said as his voice was just perfect.
"You are in the land of Ooo, we have kingdoms here. Right now you are in The Candy kingdom . I'm princess bubblegum" P.B introduced herself
"I'm Finn the Human, I'm a adventurous person" said Finn
"And I'm Jake the dog! A brother to Finn" said Jake as he startled both Finn and P.B.
The boy giggled at their reactions
"I'm prin...." the boy passed as he forgot something important
"I think my name is m/n [male/name]" m/n introduced himself as he was slightly confused.
"Hm... do you remember anything at all?" P.B asked as she was thinking
"No... all i remember is my name and age which is 14" said m/n
"Oh I'm 15 so you're one year younger then me" said Finn as he was happy
"Thats really nice, i love singing a lot" m/n said as he smiled to the human.
"Finn, you should Take m/n with you. I must work on something to find why you can't exactly remember or if we can find something to give back your memories" saiid P.B
"Alright, come on! M/n!" Finn said as he and Jake ran outside along with m/n following along.

To be continued...