Chapter 3: Bloody memories

Everyone was screaming.
No one can hear anything.
Was it all a dream?... no it was a memory
Fire everywhere. The animals dying and people running to the pond... but why?... to safe themselves and ask for the boy who can heal and save them from the curse. How this all started?... m/n was about to get married to a beautiful princess so his kingdom can be saved, but everything went out of hand when the ring was about to be put in the girl who was soon to be his wife.
M/n was about to get married when all of sudden a guard came yelling for everyone to cancel and save themselves.
"Whats going on?!" The princess called out as m/n dropped the ring.
"I wish for you to be my wife but seems that the land of Ooo is coming to an end" M/n as he knew what was going on.
"We must make it to safety... everyone head to the pond... jump in the water and you'll be safe!" Called out M/n knowing that most of the people won't make it.
"Lets go!" The princess said as she grabbed his fiancé's hand and ran out of the church.
They ran hoping to make it when there was a girl screaming.
"The princess of the candy kingdom!.." Called m/n
" run to safety!" He yelled at his fiancé.
She listen and ran as quickly as she could not carrying if her wedding dress was getting ruined. As she made it to safety she notice that most of the candy kingdom made it. The girl who was known as the ice queen was there (but she isn't really the ice queen back then) she helped the princess to calm down.
M/n was helping the pink girl to safety he but her in the water where his princess was safe there as well.
"You're gonna be safe" she said to calm the little girl.
"Snow queen.." m/n said.
His fiancé then looked at him
"We were supposed to be king and queen... but the safety of others is important" she said as she was being calmed by Simon
(The ice kings real name)
"Simon... I'm so sorry for destroying your hard work for this wedding to happen" the snow princess apologized
"Its alright, its all for the kingdom" he said when all of sudden a roar was on
"It must be done" m/n said
"What do you mean?" The Snow princess asked.
"The monster who wants to destroy the land of Ooo... as the Garden of the Land i must protect it and its people" m/n said
"But that means you'll-"
"Yes... I'll risk my life.. i have my name for a reason... M/n prince of the Red Heart... i am known for protecting the Land of Ooo and for its people... healing them from Illness and from their pain.. an adventures person going all around to save peoples lives... and I'll remain like that... but as history" M/n finished as he quickly got out closing the portal of the pond.
Hearing his Fiancé screaming for him to come back. He knew what he was do to.
He used all his powers from his singing to his energy. He used his full power hurting the beast that attacked the land of Ooo. He then used a portal mixed with a sleeping Spell... a bright light shining.
The princess gave Simon her crown not wanting to be princess for she no longer had a reason since her lover was gone.
M/n made a discussion. Everything turned white

M/n woke up from the dream and saw Finn and Jake there.
"Hey... you alright?" Asked Finn with a worried look
M/n looked at Finn and saw something similar, the princess in his dream was human and had beautiful golden hair. M/n couldn't help but cry knowing that maybe the Dream was a memory... but he was hoping it wasn't
"Dude?! Whats wrong?!" Finn asked with a worried look on his face
"Hey is something wrong i can make bacon pancakes-" Jake was cut off by a sudden move of the male
Jake saw a little crush or more of a yaoi move. M/n was hugging Finn While he was crying on his shoulders
"Please... don't tell me that was a memory... if it is... i wish to forget about it" m/n whispered in Finns shoulder.
Finn was shocked knowing that he must of had a dream memory and maybe that was the reason why he lost his memory in the first place. He hugged the male and was hoping things could be a bit clearer for he didn't know the dream... but was hoping that m/n at least knew who he was or if his really a human like him...

To be continued