Chapter 11: Background of both male and female

White and sharp ice was everywhere. The Ice queen was pacing back and forth as she looked around
"What to do what to do..." the queen said as she kept walking back and forth.
"Hm" she looked at the ice and then went downstairs towards the outside of her cozy iced home.
"Snow" she said as she picked up some snow.
"DNA" continued as she picked a single piece of hair from her own.
"It's missing more things..." the queen said as she kept the items in a crystal ball.
She then flew up and went to a meadow grabbing a white rose. Along her way she went to the candy kingdom grabbing a piece of white sugar, the queen went back to her kingdom and started making her own daughter. The queen finished making her creation and though it didn't work until a poof of smoke came out and made the queen cough. A baby was seen as her skin what pale and her hair was white as the snow and her eyes were blue as the ocean.
"My little Snowflake.. it worked.." the queen smiled as tears came running down her cheeks.
"Princess SnowFlake, the Snow princess" the queen smiled.
"You will make me proud and have a kingdom for yourself... then you will destroy them all" the queen laughed.

In the Kingdom of Spades the king was terribly ill and he couldn't stand at all. The queen saw her husband in bed as she held her baby close.
"Joshua.." the queen called out the name of her husband.
"Kelly.." the king coughed out.
"I don't think I'll make it for my sons first Christmas" the king said look sad as the queen gave him the baby.
"Have you figured out a name for him Kelly?" The king asked.
"Yes, how about jugeumui kadeu?"
"What does that mean?"
"The meaning of the symbol of Spades"
"Kadu?"
"A meaning of Card"
"And Jugume?"
"Death"
"Death Card?... Kelly this chil-"
"He is a child but he has a beauty that is not human and everything seems out of shape but perfect at the same time" the queen said.
"Kelly, how about the name Jihyun?" The jig suggested
"Very well then" the queen replied.
The queen looked at the baby and walked away leaving the king holding the baby. The king loved his son but the queen never loved the baby for it had Silver hair and Blue/green eyes along with his pale but not too pale skinned. The queen hated him.
"Jihyun... seems your mother isn't fond of you" the king sighed,
"I will try to live longer for you Jihyun, my Prince of Spades.." the king kissed his sons forehead and let a tear out.

A woman with beautiful h/c hair and her stunning e/c eyes. She was the queen of hearts, she walked to her room and looked at the crib. A baby with h/c and e/c that can catch someone's eye. He was a pure child with a mind that one would say unique. The woman was alone in the castle for the king to never return from the war he was in. She only had his son and the servants to keep her company.
"M/n" said the woman.
"Once you grow older I will teach you the way of how your father had done and ruled his own kingdom. I will even teach you my magic to protect yourself" the woman said as she took a flower from the vase and made it glow as it made a little explosion creating sparkles looking like stars that were falling down
M/n giggled and was happy to see something new from his mother.
"You are the only thing keeping me smiling, you look so much like your father but have the features of me" the woman said
The baby just giggled as a respond
"M/n the prince, The Ace of Heart and the only guy who will declare throne as the prince of Red hearts. The life card" the queen smiled as she hugged her baby.
"I will sadly soon leave when the time comes. M/n remember both of us, of me and your father" the mother looked at her baby and teared up.
"I love you, even when no one wants you, even if you feel alone or upset, I will love you. M/n I will support you even if it upsets me because that's what a Mother's role to be able to take care of their child and make them be able to survive and be happy. I will try my best to make you happy, until death does me apart"
The mother said with a loving tone.

Sadly as the years passed the Ice Queen tried making her daughter turn into a person with power and independence and it turned out worse and opposite of what she wanted. The Ice Queen's daughter became the worst thing that she ever attended. The snow princess was a monster who hides herself and that was what she was known for in the ice kingdom.
The King sadly died not because of his Illness, he had the chance of making it and Jihyun could tell that his father was making it and becoming a healthy person who will rule the Kingdom once again, sadly Jihyun saw the truth lie beneath and blood on the white silky Curtains and Blood on the bed where the king kept his dreams there. The queen had a knife on her hand with the blood that once belonged to a king, the queen became a person who she will no longer be loved. She wanted to attack Jihyun but her other side had a motherly affection and to stop herself from killing her own son she took her own life in front of Jihyun, He will never forget the love that they forced on themselves to the point of death.
M/n a happy child who enjoyed being with his mother and playing along. Sadly her Mother died because of an illness that she had ever since birth. The mother loved M/n and wanted him to be king but needed to find a bride, that was the last wish of the beautiful queen. M/n was upset because his mother was killed by something that could not be killed and it was a tumor that could kill anyone if it wanted, a cancer cell that can attack anyone and can choose if the person lives or not. M/n was so young but could make out the training his mother gave him. M/n was not ready for how many people died for him during the war where his father died. M/n had something that no one else could have, he had a magic stronger then himself. It was the love of his parents and everyone wanted to take that away from him. Now m/n was alone with nothing but the genes of his parents to remind him of the tragic event.
Finn found out from a single book that was found in a cave and connected it to the rest of the items he found. This is where Finn will tell the whole story and what exactly happened. This was the last chance he had to save someone from death itself.
______________
죽음의 카드 / 죽음 카드(jug-eum-ui Kadeu):
Death Card (s)
______________
Question:
1) Who is your character? I want to know
2) got the hints?
______________